Windows 10: can someone tell me why my pc crashed by unifairy.sys

Discus and support can someone tell me why my pc crashed by unifairy.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Page Fault In Nonpaged Area was the error thats all i know dmp download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/da45xll4kfo55xn/081020-20312-01.dmp?dl=0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by XxG3TR3KTxX591, Aug 10, 2020.

1. can someone tell me why my pc crashed by unifairy.sys

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area was the error thats all i know

dmp download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/da45xll4kfo55xn/081020-20312-01.dmp?dl=0

:)

XxG3TR3KTxX591, Aug 10, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 10, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

can someone tell me why my pc crashed by unifairy.sys

Laptop crashes caused by 'rtkvhd64.sys'

Hi Regal,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information:

• What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed on the machine?

(Search winver from the Start menu to know the same)
    • Does the computer boot to the desktop?
    • Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to which this issue started to occur?

Upon analyzing the crash dump files, seems like the crash is caused by
    rtkvhd64.sys. I suggest you to try the methods listed below and check if it works.

Method 1

I suggest you to uninstall the Realtek HD Audio drivers
    installed on the machine and let Windows to search for the update and install the updated drivers.

• Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video and game controllers and locate
      Realtek HD Audio drivers.
    • Right click on it and choose Uninstall.
    • Check the box Delete the driver software for my device
      and reboot the machine to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, try Method 2

Method 2

If letting windows to install the drivers automatically doesn’t resolve the issue, you may install the latest audio drivers from PC manufacturer’s website and see if it resolves the issue.

Meanwhile, you may also want to go through Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if it helps.

If the issue persists, revert to us with the latest crash dump file.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

can someone tell me why my pc crashed by unifairy.sys

1. can someone tell me why my pc crashed by unifairy.sys - Similar Threads - someone tell why

2. Can someone tell me what is the cause of my BSOD crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what is the cause of my BSOD crashes?: I keep getting BSOD errors from time to time on a newer PC I built... Can anyone pinpoint the cause and best course of action for a solution. I got one while running Flight Simulator and research showed that possibly it was my RAM overclock. I disabled XMP but I still get...
  3. Can someone tell me what is the cause of my BSOD crashes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone tell me what is the cause of my BSOD crashes?: I keep getting BSOD errors from time to time on a newer PC I built... Can anyone pinpoint the cause and best course of action for a solution. I got one while running Flight Simulator and research showed that possibly it was my RAM overclock. I disabled XMP but I still get...
  4. Can someone tell me what is the cause of my BSOD crashes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?: For the last two days, I've had my PC crashing three times. I've looked online how to find out the cause of the crash using WinDbg, and this is what it says when opening the most recent dump file crash. I don't know how to read it properly to know the cause of the issue, so...
  6. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?: For the last two days, I've had my PC crashing three times. I've looked online how to find out the cause of the crash using WinDbg, and this is what it says when opening the most recent dump file crash. I don't know how to read it properly to know the cause of the issue, so...
  7. Can someone tell me what's causing the crash?

8. Can someone tell me why when i start my pc in task manager "system" and "sys interups" make...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me why when i start my pc in task manager "system" and "sys interups" make...: When i start my pc "system" starts using 15-20% of my cpu and if i restart it goes to 2-6% and i dont know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-why-when-i-start-my-pc-in-task/d72be050-50dc-47d9-bff1-4935ee6d3560
  9. Can someone tell me why when i start my pc in task manager "system" and "sys interups" make...

Can someone tell me why when i start my pc in task manager "system" and "sys interups" make...: When i start my pc "system" starts using 15-20% of my cpu and if i restart it goes to 2-6% and i dont know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-why-when-i-start-my-pc-in-task/d72be050-50dc-47d9-bff1-4935ee6d3560
  10. Can someone tell me why my surfacebook 2 bluescreened ?

Can someone tell me why my surfacebook 2 bluescreened ?: Here's the dump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FqHw4NVA3dtj_VVO4c5ehwpTPTRMmMIi/view?usp=sharing apparently it was a VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL problem according to the bluescreen that followed, but the surfacebook 2 has 2 GPUs one intel and one nvidia so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. http://unifairy sys

2. Unifairy.sys