Windows 10: Can someone unlock my post/thread? I didn't post a solution, and now I have more...

Discus and support Can someone unlock my post/thread? I didn't post a solution, and now I have more... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is the post I need unlocked, so I can update it:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HrednaxelA, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Can someone unlock my post/thread? I didn't post a solution, and now I have more...

This is the post I need unlocked, so I can update it:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/headphones-stop-working-after-updates-realtek-hd/9be187c5-5c5e-42f6-9c76-dd8dfde3166d?tm=1586656445405&auth=1&page=2

:)

HrednaxelA, Jul 24, 2020
  2. HrednaxelA, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Can someone unlock my post/thread? I didn't post a solution, and now I have more information to add.

Hi HrednaxelA, I am Rob, an independent and a 14 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis. Please remember as independents we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and
    drivers. If you will work with me I will be here to help until the issue is resolved.

Thread is now unlocked.

Rob

------

Standard Disclaimer: Those may be non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance. Feedback definitely helps us help all.

Rob B. - MVP, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Can someone unlock my post/thread? I didn't post a solution, and now I have more...

Can someone unlock my post/thread? I didn't post a solution, and now I have more information to add.

Vert welcome!

Please feel free to mark as Answer and choose a rating which helps others find the right info.

Glad to have helped, and have a great day!

Rob

Rob B. - MVP, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Can someone unlock my post/thread? I didn't post a solution, and now I have more...

1. Can someone unlock my post/thread? I didn't post a solution, and now I have more... - Similar Threads - someone unlock post

2. I Am Not Getting Notified When Someone Updates My Post's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Am Not Getting Notified When Someone Updates My Post's: I used to get an email when someone responds to post's I have opened, but have not gotten them recently. I do check the "Notify me when somone responds to this post" when I open one.Thanks...
  3. Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?: Doesn't matter what it is I cannot make a SINGLE post on my own in a thread but can make a reply to an existing comment. The AI on this is seriously f'ked up but at the same time it's very complicated at a creepy level. I'm sure this is going to hit the ban bucket real...
  4. Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?: Doesn't matter what it is I cannot make a SINGLE post on my own in a thread but can make a reply to an existing comment. The AI on this is seriously f'ked up but at the same time it's very complicated at a creepy level. I'm sure this is going to hit the ban bucket real...
  5. Can't Post My Threads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post My Threads: I reload many times still oops something went wrong please try again. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-post-my-threads/f3095959-57de-4332-ae3f-4d0fe2442b96
  6. Can't Post My Threads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Post My Threads: I reload many times still oops something went wrong please try again. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-post-my-threads/f3095959-57de-4332-ae3f-4d0fe2442b96
  7. Why are so many threads locked when no solution was posted, and hundreds of people have the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are so many threads locked when no solution was posted, and hundreds of people have the...: Example: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files-winpc/windows-10-error-you-dont-have-permission-to-open/91f0d6a8-1766-45a3-a2bd-afea3398cc13 Over and over I have an issue with Windows or MS Office apps. The only resource is...
  8. Problem with forum threads and posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with forum threads and posts: Hi! So I have this problem, I cant see anything typed in a thread or post on Tenforums, every post looks just blank! Any idea how to manage it? For example, I cant see even this post I typed after I press "Submit new thread" xD. I can only see your responses if I press the...
  9. I can not reply to any post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not reply to any post: I can not reply to any post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-reply-to-any-post/da042a7a-07eb-4a03-96df-56b80989dbd7
  10. Why can I no longer post answers on threads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can I no longer post answers on threads: Why can I no longer post answers on threads. Keeps saying Oopss something went wrong. Do you need a degree to post on here....