Windows 10: Can someone with a clean copy of Windows 10 check this for me? I have no idea if these are...

Discus and support Can someone with a clean copy of Windows 10 check this for me? I have no idea if these are... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Picture here These are the allowed Apps through Windows Defender Firewall. The ones that start with @ freak me out. submitted by /u/DeenSteen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DeenSteen, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Can someone with a clean copy of Windows 10 check this for me? I have no idea if these are...

Picture here

These are the allowed Apps through Windows Defender Firewall.

The ones that start with @ freak me out.

submitted by /u/DeenSteen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DeenSteen, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Can someone with a clean copy of Windows 10 check this for me? I have no idea if these are...

Delicieuxz, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Can someone with a clean copy of Windows 10 check this for me? I have no idea if these are...

1. Can someone with a clean copy of Windows 10 check this for me? I have no idea if these are... - Similar Threads - someone clean copy

2. How can I have someone from windows contact me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I have someone from windows contact me?: I purchased a laptop from an Office Max last year with a 4 year All-state protection plan. They set the laptop up for me and I picked it up in store a few days later once it was ready. I believe that they set it up for me incorrectly however I did not realize since the laptop...
  3. How can I have someone from windows contact me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I have someone from windows contact me?: I purchased a laptop from an Office Max last year with a 4 year All-state protection plan. They set the laptop up for me and I picked it up in store a few days later once it was ready. I believe that they set it up for me incorrectly however I did not realize since the laptop...
  4. How can I have someone from windows contact me?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can someone help me fix this problem i have on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me fix this problem i have on windows 10?: Everytime i watch youtube on my pc or just recently i got playstation plus premium so i could have cloud streaming to play games then the monitor would just start glitching with a weird grayish thing on half my screen or it would make it so i have to unplug the monitor and...
  6. Can someone help me fix this problem i have on windows 10?

Can someone help me fix this problem i have on windows 10?: Everytime i watch youtube on my pc or just recently i got playstation plus premium so i could have cloud streaming to play games then the monitor would just start glitching with a weird grayish thing on half my screen or it would make it so i have to unplug the monitor and...
  7. Can someone help me fix this problem i have on windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I have attached a photo - Can someone help with this please? I have no idea what to do and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have attached a photo - Can someone help with this please? I have no idea what to do and...: I Have included a photo of the problem. ** moved from Virus and Malware ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-attached-a-photo-can-someone-help-with-this/d06f1ab9-6360-42cc-8b80-5bc9e2e8a28e
  9. I have attached a photo - Can someone help with this please? I have no idea what to do and...

I have attached a photo - Can someone help with this please? I have no idea what to do and...: I Have included a photo of the problem. ** moved from Virus and Malware ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-attached-a-photo-can-someone-help-with-this/d06f1ab9-6360-42cc-8b80-5bc9e2e8a28e
  10. I have attached a photo - Can someone help with this please? I have no idea what to do and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have attached a photo - Can someone help with this please? I have no idea what to do and...: I Have included a photo of the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-attached-a-photo-can-someone-help-with-this/d06f1ab9-6360-42cc-8b80-5bc9e2e8a28e