Windows 10: Can spyware be installed on windows 10 in s mode

Discus and support Can spyware be installed on windows 10 in s mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am very untechie, but have found myself in a situation that is causing me some concern and need advice from people in the know. I left my laptop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jeen5, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Jeen5 Win User

Can spyware be installed on windows 10 in s mode

Hi, I am very untechie, but have found myself in a situation that is causing me some concern and need advice from people in the know. I left my laptop on and unattended for about 1 hours as i did the school run, however i had workmen in at the time. Now i have this nagging concern that while it was on and unattended someone could have installed something on my device. I read so much about spyware etc that i am now worried, but possibly overthinking. My laptop is running windows 10 in s mode. Thank you, J

:)

Jeen5, Apr 4, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 4, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Can spyware be installed on windows 10 in s mode - Similar Threads - spyware installed mode

2. Windows S mode- Can you switch in and out of windows S mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows S mode- Can you switch in and out of windows S mode: Can you switch in and out of windows S mode. submitted by /u/OFFICALDJCJ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/18dqgma/windows_s_mode_can_you_switch_in_and_out_of/
  3. Can i install .exe files in windows 10 s mode?

Can i install .exe files in windows 10 s mode?: ? submitted by /u/manjoinejohn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/maavin/can_i_install_exe_files_in_windows_10_s_mode/
  4. Install any program on WIndows 10 in S mode

Install any program on WIndows 10 in S mode: Hey community i want to know if there is a way to install any program over a device that is running Windows 10 in S mode, i know that is possible to switch out of this mode without cost, but i want to mantain the best "performance" that this mode gives to my device and be...
  5. Windows 10 S Mode Fresh Install to upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 S Mode Fresh Install to upgrade: Just bought a lenovo idea pad s145 laptop from Amazon in S Mode. When trying to switch from S Mode to home I'm told "you'll need a new app to open this "ms-windows-store" which from research seems to mean its an older version and not compatible. When I check installed apps...
  6. Can Steam run on the Windows 10 S mode?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can Steam run on the Windows 10 S mode?: Can Steam run on the Windows 10 S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-steam-run-on-the-windows-10-s-mode/c08d1d39-c630-42bb-8d42-8bc1afbb0a0d
  7. Windows 10 S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 S Mode: I can't find a way to get my laptop out of s mode. When I go through the Microsoft support instructions I've found online they don't work. There is no 'Go to store' option at instruction 2, and no 'Switch out of S mode' in the Microsoft store at instruction 3. - Those...
  8. Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 S mode: If i decide i'm going to reset my surface will it reinstall Windows 10 in S mode like it came originally or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-s-mode/ed78e756-e510-4c2e-b8b5-a73fc54beb2f
  9. Windows 10 S Mode - Installation of device drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 S Mode - Installation of device drivers: All, I understand the proposed benefits of Windows 10 S Mode as should stop unwanted or malicious software being installed however its also impact the security of the laptop. I have recently purchased a laptop (Lenovo) for my daughter however I'm unable to install there...
  10. Windows 10 in s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 in s mode: can you play java games with this.Like pogo.com? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-in-s-mode/f6f8222b-2f72-48d5-aab2-72ca846934a3