Windows 10: Can start my PC, pls help.

Discus and support Can start my PC, pls help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is the situation. First, I start my pc, then this shows on my screen.[ATTACH] Then I press f1 to enter recovery environment, this shows up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThePrimeKai, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Can start my PC, pls help.

Here is the situation.

First, I start my pc, then this shows on my screen. Can start my PC, pls help. 03910611-c081-4f74-9e9b-c9e08eb69fc9?upload=true.jpg

Then I press f1 to enter recovery environment, this shows up.

Can start my PC, pls help. 36cdc100-ff86-41bc-a603-7e0197dfdd65?upload=true.jpg
    As u can see, I only got 2 options, f1 or esc.

When I press f1, the screen will go back to this page, error code 0xc0000098.

When I press esc, it enters UEFI settings, but I don't know what to do.

I have the installation media ready, but as I said, I am in this blue screen loop.

Can anyone help me out pls??!!

Any idea/suggestion is much appreciated!!

:)

ThePrimeKai, Apr 28, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 28, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Can start my PC, pls help.

PC won't start

Went to start pc and get the beep. One beep, pause and then repeats. Reseated the RAM and it was working last night.
    Ideas, helpful suggestions or cures would be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance for your help.

autigerfan, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Can start my PC, pls help.

1. Can start my PC, pls help. - Similar Threads - start pls help

2. Error with pc pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with pc pls help: Hello Microsoft I pressed system recovery, then it restarted my computer. And now all of a sudden I got this error when it restarted my computer.Pls help. And it even says bad system config info sometimes...
  3. Error with pc pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with pc pls help: Hello Microsoft I pressed system recovery, then it restarted my computer. And now all of a sudden I got this error when it restarted my computer.Pls help. And it even says bad system config info sometimes...
  4. Error with pc pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can someone help pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help pls: My elitebook 2560p wen i start my laptop îs shows the HP logo and then it says client mac addr: e4 11 5b 56 ad 86 dhcp........./ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-pls/7775220c-7495-4bf4-ad75-7a3cc9595001
  6. Can someone help pls

Can someone help pls: My elitebook 2560p wen i start my laptop îs shows the HP logo and then it says client mac addr: e4 11 5b 56 ad 86 dhcp........./ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-pls/7775220c-7495-4bf4-ad75-7a3cc9595001
  7. my mc started lagging pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mc started lagging pls help: When i play minecraft 20 min it is fin no fps drop and after 20 min then i get lag in the game i see in afterburn my cpu lowed ghz ? pls help. i have i7 10 gen CPU IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU and a grapic card and 8 gb ram i think issues in my cpu because i use msi after burn...
  8. my mc started lagging pls help

my mc started lagging pls help: When i play minecraft 20 min it is fin no fps drop and after 20 min then i get lag in the game i see in afterburn my cpu lowed ghz ? pls help. i have i7 10 gen CPU IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU and a grapic card and 8 gb ram i think issues in my cpu because i use msi after burn...
  9. my pc doesnt work PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc doesnt work PLS HELP: so my pc before this was ok but now it doesnt the problem is that whenever the pc is on what i see is the microsoft 10 logo start up but then it has a blue screen with the loading circle and it says microsoft is aout repairing pls do not close the pc and then when it is on...
  10. Windows is not starting anymore pls help :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is not starting anymore pls help :/: submitted by /u/OnurGokalp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khg5jb/windows_is_not_starting_anymore_pls_help/