Windows 10: Can start PC , restart wont work

Discus and support Can start PC , restart wont work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Please help, My deadline assigment is near and My Pc keep have a problem So I just done updating my Pc, then it restart by itself. After that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tilia_Reyva, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Can start PC , restart wont work

Hello Please help, My deadline assigment is near and My Pc keep have a problem

So I just done updating my Pc, then it restart by itself. After that it become“Ran Problem need to restart” , so I restart but it show up “Automatic Repair Your PC didn’t start correctly”, so I try to restart and back to 0 where it show Ran problem need to restart. I try to do just like what stopcode write but it won’t work, it’s wont go to safe mode.

Please help ASAP , thanks my laptop is Asus

:)

Tilia_Reyva, Jan 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 29, 2020
  3. FamoSpark Win User
    pc wont start

help me., my pc wont start, when i press the on button the power led just blink once
    All the fan working fine
    Can some1 tell me what is causing the power led blink just once when i try to on the pc?

FamoSpark, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Terrypin Win User

Can start PC , restart wont work

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Can start PC , restart wont work [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Can start PC , restart wont work [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Can start PC , restart wont work

1. Can start PC , restart wont work - Similar Threads - start restart wont

2. Games wont work until I restart PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games wont work until I restart PC: Hello , First of all I would like to mention that this problem has been happening to me ever since I reinstalled my Windows.The problem I am facing is that games wont start up unless I restart the PC , after which I can play all the games perfectly fine. moreover , while I am...
  3. Games wont work until I restart PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games wont work until I restart PC: Hello , First of all I would like to mention that this problem has been happening to me ever since I reinstalled my Windows.The problem I am facing is that games wont start up unless I restart the PC , after which I can play all the games perfectly fine. moreover , while I am...
  4. Screens turns off and wont start back up unless PC is restarted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screens turns off and wont start back up unless PC is restarted: My girlfriends screens will randomly turn off sometimes whilst playing Games and wont connect back up unless PC is restarted. It happens on both of her monitors at the same time.When the incidents occur she: Pressess the on/off button on both monitors to turn them on....
  5. Screens turns off and wont start back up unless PC is restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screens turns off and wont start back up unless PC is restarted: My girlfriends screens will randomly turn off sometimes whilst playing Games and wont connect back up unless PC is restarted. It happens on both of her monitors at the same time.When the incidents occur she: Pressess the on/off button on both monitors to turn them on....
  6. Screens turns off and wont start back up unless PC is restarted

7. My pc wont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc wont start: Hi, I factory reset my pc and told it to delete all of my files then reinstall windows 10. Now all it does is get the windows logo then resart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-start/0690b0fe-65d7-4212-b274-f3e7e6d2a382
  8. My pc wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont start: Hi, I factory reset my pc and told it to delete all of my files then reinstall windows 10. Now all it does is get the windows logo then resart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-start/0690b0fe-65d7-4212-b274-f3e7e6d2a382
  9. My pc wont start

10. My PC wont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC wont start: Recently I had a power surge and the pc that I built wont boot into normal windows, safe mode, or recovery mode I tried messing around in bios to fix it but this did not help. I then moved onto trying to use windows installation media to repair it. I prepared a flash drive...