Windows 10: Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub?

Discus and support Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Surface Pro 9Windows 11 ProAcer external monitor connected via USB-C and it has a USB hub with mouse connectedCan't seem to wake up the Surface Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by redhonker, Dec 2, 2023.

1. redhonker Win User

Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub?

Hi,Surface Pro 9Windows 11 ProAcer external monitor connected via USB-C and it has a USB hub with mouse connectedCan't seem to wake up the Surface Pro with the mouse. Is there some setting that enable it?Thanks

:)

redhonker, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub?

Mouse slowly became in responsive when connected to usb hub

Hi Kanekohato,

I'm Dyari. Thanks for reaching out. I will be happy to assist you in this regard.

Since the mouse is working fine when you connect it directly to the Laptop usb port, it means the issue is from the USB hub. I would suggest connecting the mouse directly to one of the laptop USB ports and connect other devices to the usb hub.

Please let me know if you need further assistance and keep me updated.

DYARIBARHAM, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub?

1. Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub? - Similar Threads - Surface Pro waken

2. Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub?: Hi,Surface Pro 9Windows 11 ProAcer external monitor connected via USB-C and it has a USB hub with mouse connectedCan't seem to wake up the Surface Pro with the mouse. Is there some setting that enable it?Thanks...
  3. Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub: Hi All, I am having an issue with my mouse on Windows 10. I have a razor Death Addor and the Black Widow keyboard. WFH now I bought a KVM to switch between my work laptop and Gaming PC. Only as soon as the mouse is connected to a USB hub or KVM I intermittently have it lock...
  4. Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub: Hi All, I am having an issue with my mouse on Windows 10. I have a razor Death Addor and the Black Widow keyboard. WFH now I bought a KVM to switch between my work laptop and Gaming PC. Only as soon as the mouse is connected to a USB hub or KVM I intermittently have it lock...
  5. Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Mouse slowly became in responsive when connected to usb hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse slowly became in responsive when connected to usb hub: Hi i have a question regarding usb hub , so my laptop is having only 3 usb port so i buy this 4 port usb hub from my local online store.At first its works fine , until the mouse that i use were plugged in to the hub suddenly feels heavy , sluggish and jumping everywhere like...
  7. Surface Pro 7: USB-C hub not reading devices

Surface Pro 7: USB-C hub not reading devices: Hi, I've been having trouble with the USB-C port on my Microsoft surface pro 7. I have tried to connect my android phone and USB-C hub with external hard drives attached. The port allows me to charge the laptop and charges the phone but It does not recognize the phone or...
  8. Bluetooth cursor lag when connecting monitor via USB hub

Bluetooth cursor lag when connecting monitor via USB hub: Hi there, I have a Microsoft Surface laptop 1769 with windows 10 and I use a mouse and keyboard connected via bluetooth, which requires a receiver plugged into the USB port. I have an Asus Zenscreen, which I want to connect as a second monitor. This a USB C input and is...
  9. cannot connect mouse to my surface pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot connect mouse to my surface pro: i am unable to connect a logitech mouse to my surfacepro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-mouse-to-my-surface-pro/05a3138e-ee40-4f20-8a4d-201621068c03
  10. Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop: Today we are pleased to announce that the Surface Connect to USB-C adapter is now available in commercial channels and through the Microsoft Store Business Desk in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. Add USB-C capability to Surface...