Windows 10: can`t activate windows

Discus and support can`t activate windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [IMG]how do I connect to my organizations network?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SAURABDANGOL, Jul 12, 2020.

1. can`t activate windows

can`t activate windows [​IMG]how do I connect to my organizations network?

:)

SAURABDANGOL, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 12, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

can`t activate windows

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can`t activate windows :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

can`t activate windows

1. can`t activate windows - Similar Threads - can`t activate

2. i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help: i can not see history recent seaches in the box. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-see-history-recent-seaches-in-the-box/42b56150-16e5-4787-9c7d-373612dec76f
  3. can`t activate Windows 11 Home after reinstall - Microsoft Support is not contacting me either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can`t activate Windows 11 Home after reinstall - Microsoft Support is not contacting me either: Hello,I reinstalled Windows 11 Home and now I can`t activate Windows. I tried Troubleshooter. It says hardware may have changed.Although I didn`t change any hardware, I clicked on the hardware changed link which took me to the next menu This new menu lists my other devices...
  4. can`t activate Windows 11 Home after reinstall - Microsoft Support is not contacting me either

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can`t activate Windows 11 Home after reinstall - Microsoft Support is not contacting me either: Hello,I reinstalled Windows 11 Home and now I can`t activate Windows. I tried Troubleshooter. It says hardware may have changed.Although I didn`t change any hardware, I clicked on the hardware changed link which took me to the next menu This new menu lists my other devices...
  5. How can I activate Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 if I don´t have the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 if I don´t have the...: Good afternoon:I need to activate the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 in the developer.I'm currently using Office 2019 32 bits, I have Windows 10.I've already searched for the file: mscomct2.ocx in disk C and it gives me this info:What can I do to safely solve my...
  6. How can I activate Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 if I don´t have the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I activate Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 if I don´t have the...: Good afternoon:I need to activate the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 in the developer.I'm currently using Office 2019 32 bits, I have Windows 10.I've already searched for the file: mscomct2.ocx in disk C and it gives me this info:What can I do to safely solve my...
  7. How can I activate Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 if I don´t have the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I can`t activate win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can`t activate win 10: Hi I have a Vaio laptop with original Win 8 Home.And I updated my VAIO to 10 Home many mounth ago... Now I change my HDD to a new SSD and then install a new win 10 home on my Vaio,but my win 10 is not active.I don`t have any product key ... Is it possioble to active my...
  9. Can`t activate windows 10 professional

Can`t activate windows 10 professional: Hello! I`ve just bought a new pc and installed Windows 10 Pro on it. I got the windows files from my previous pc which runs the same windows, by using my usb and using Microsoft Windows USB/DVD download tool. I had a previous windows 7 computer and after the upgrade...
  10. My windows can,t activate

My windows can,t activate: It's Error code: 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-cant-activate/eca781c8-80a7-4b4f-a41d-023b94c5cbca"