Windows 10: can"t change Access 2010 database after W10 upgrade

Discus and support can"t change Access 2010 database after W10 upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to W10 and now when I try to change a form in Access 2010 DB It errors and has to close. The error is : Faulting module path:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stevejtoo, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Stevejtoo Win User

can"t change Access 2010 database after W10 upgrade

I recently upgraded to W10 and now when I try to change a form in Access 2010 DB It errors and has to close. The error is : Faulting module path: C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\VBA\VBA7\VBE7.DLL. If I undo the change then all is fine. There was a problem I found on Google with same error but due to SP1 for office. I did not have this problem before upgrade to win 10. I tried a repair but no good.

:)

Stevejtoo, Aug 26, 2015
  2. AndrzejYQ Win User

Microsoft Access Database (.mdb) file

Have an old Microsoft Access Database (.mdb) file, possibly created with W95.
    wish to view it. Currently am using W10 and Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 software (which does not include Access). Am getting ‘Can’t find Language DILL
    msain.dill’. Any ideas how I can view this file?

AndrzejYQ, Aug 26, 2015
  3. EdRigsbee Win User
    Windows 10 killed Act! 2010

When I allowed the Windows 10 upgrade, it totally corrupted Act! 2010, not allowing me to access my database. After unsuccessfully trying the fix at Microsoft.com, I uninstalled the program. I have a database backup on an external drive. Now, trying to
    re-install, I get an error message upon attempting to install. What's up? What can I do. My business is stalled without my database.

EdRigsbee, Aug 26, 2015
  4. bbinnard Win User

Not sure what to tell you - Access2010 works A-OK for me.

The most common recommended fix for Office problems is reinstall.

bbinnard, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

1. can"t change Access 2010 database after W10 upgrade - Similar Threads - cant change Access

2. HOW TO FIX ERROR IN CONNECTING MICROSOFT ACCESS DATABASE TO VB.NET 2010 EXPRESS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO FIX ERROR IN CONNECTING MICROSOFT ACCESS DATABASE TO VB.NET 2010 EXPRESS: Hello Guys I have a problem connecting my Access Database to VB.Net 2010 Express.ERROR Show "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not registered on the local machine"I'm running:Windows 11 Home 64bitMicrosoft 365 Apps for EnterpriseMicrosoft Visual Basic 2010 ExpressRead some...
  3. HOW TO FIX ERROR IN CONNECTING MICROSOFT ACCESS DATABASE TO VB.NET 2010 EXPRESS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO FIX ERROR IN CONNECTING MICROSOFT ACCESS DATABASE TO VB.NET 2010 EXPRESS: Hello Guys I have a problem connecting my Access Database to VB.Net 2010 Express.ERROR Show "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not registered on the local machine"I'm running:Windows 11 Home 64bitMicrosoft 365 Apps for EnterpriseMicrosoft Visual Basic 2010 ExpressRead some...
  4. Access database error

Access database error: I have an Access database, that I am running in Access from a O365 subscription. No one else accesses my database. I have a transaction function that executes an update statement when the main form loads. After that, I cannot do anything because I get a "You do not have...
  5. KB4484238 causing problems with Microsoft Access Database engine 2010 and making database...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4484238 causing problems with Microsoft Access Database engine 2010 and making database...: Ever since I installed KB4484238, my Microsoft Access database has begun to bloat. The filesize gets excessively large and all my program is doing is polling the database every five seconds for data. I use a stored procedure to do this. Before KB4484238 was installed, there...
  6. Importing Act! Pro version 19.2 database files into Access 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing Act! Pro version 19.2 database files into Access 2010: How do I import Act! Pro version 19.2 database files into Access 2010? Can I achieve the same functionality when using Access instead of Act!?...
  7. Cant change my password - W10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant change my password - W10: I start PC and after boot up I put in my login password ..... which is all fine, Windows starts up and full access. So 100% confident this password is correct (been using for 3 months) I want to change this password .... when I go to start > settings > accounts > sign-in...
  8. problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database

problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database: Hi I have error when to connect visual studio and database , I tried two windows 10 and 7 but does not solve the problem, its after I search for Google and YouTube could not find , two time reinstall Windows 10, 7, same problem [img] 72874
  9. Access Database Problem

Access Database Problem: I am developing an Access database for a local charity which teaches people to use the internet. One field is a tick box flagging that the user is a Member. There are other categories of user (User, Tenant, One to One) and the charity later required a separate field listing...
  10. Running Access databases

in Windows 10 Support
    Running Access databases: Hey guys, I hope I'm in the right section but, here's my problem. I bought this tablet with 10 already installed. I then installed Office 2007. OK no problem so far (my spreadsheets run fine). But then I transferred over a couple of my Access 2007 databases. Each seemed to...