Windows 10: can"t connect my HP DeskJet 2132 printer

Discus and support can"t connect my HP DeskJet 2132 printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can't connect my HP Deskjet 2132 printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by karinyackel, Dec 29, 2019.

1. can"t connect my HP DeskJet 2132 printer

can't connect my HP Deskjet 2132 printer

:)

karinyackel, Dec 29, 2019

2. my printer hp deskjet f4288 -windows10 pro not working

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the Printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the below link, and check if it helps.

HP Deskjet F4288 All-in-One Printer Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 cannot connect to my HP Deskjet printer

I have recently upgraded to windows 10 but now I cannot connect to my HP Deskjet printer ??? Any suggestions.

Moved from Community Participation Center

Original title: Microsoft 10 upgrade

JamesCotter, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

can"t connect my HP DeskJet 2132 printer

HP DeskJet 2630 Printer wont print saying missing driver.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your effort on this. We understand that when you try to print using your HP printer you get a message stating driver is missing, we will look into this for you.

Ideally, when you connect a printer to the computer, you will need to install the driver to start using the printer. As you are facing issues while installing the drivers, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10
    and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Method 2: Running HP Print and Scan Doctor

As you have already downloaded the HP Print and Scan Doctor, I suggest you to run it and follow the on-screen instructions. The HP Print and Scan Doctor will analyze and resolve the issues.

You can also download drivers from HP website for
    HP DeskJet 2630 All-in-One Printer

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

can"t connect my HP DeskJet 2132 printer

1. can"t connect my HP DeskJet 2132 printer - Similar Threads - cant connect DeskJet

2. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  3. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  4. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130: Found this solution from the website.Go to windows search box and type command prompt and then run as administrator. After that, type " sfc/scannow " without the "". Wait for it to done scanning and after that restart your pc. Hope it helps.Cheers...
  6. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130: Found this solution from the website.Go to windows search box and type command prompt and then run as administrator. After that, type " sfc/scannow " without the "". Wait for it to done scanning and after that restart your pc. Hope it helps.Cheers...
  7. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Hp deskjet 1000 printer

Hp deskjet 1000 printer: I am trying to manually set up this printer. The message I am getting is: setup is incomplete because of a metered connection. What am I during wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-1000-printer/0738427d-b607-48f4-b347-5e2ff4687da9
  9. HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem: The printer keeps sending a message that it is out of paper. I have loaded and reloaded paper a few times and it won't work. I have pushed the paper into the feeder as far as it will go. Could there be a jam somewhere?...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...