Windows 10: Can t disable tuchpad

Discus and support Can t disable tuchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just uninstalled the tuchpad driver softvere becaus i don t need it and it slows down my computor so i restarted and then i wanted to disable my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LAST_krypton, May 26, 2020.

1. Can t disable tuchpad

I just uninstalled the tuchpad driver softvere becaus i don t need it and it slows down my computor so i restarted and then i wanted to disable my tuchpad becaus i use a mouse tried but i cudn t get to the tuchpad thing to disable it so now i need help becaus i want to disable my tuchpad without the tuchpad softver i even tried uninstalling the divice but it wiud reinstall the divice but not the program wich is good becaus i hate the program for the tuchpad. Is there any command for disableing it thru cmd or powershell or anything else without any softver.

Thanks

:)

LAST_krypton, May 26, 2020
  2. 14278 Win User

how do i permantley disable the tuchpad on an hp running w10

how do i permantley disable the tuchpad on an hp running w10 wife is using external mouse and touch pad maks her typing jump+

14278, May 26, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can t disable tuchpad :cool:

jmcslob, May 26, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can t disable tuchpad

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Can t disable tuchpad

1. Can t disable tuchpad - Similar Threads - disable tuchpad

2. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  3. How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the on-screen notification of caps lock/num lock enabling/disabling?: I have been getting this new pop-up since yesterday which shows up whenever my Caps lock or Num lock button is pressed. Never had this issue before. I did install a software update yesterday before shutting down my laptop. Just so you know, I am using a HP Victus laptop with...
  4. How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP: Hello !It's been two years that I use my computer and very recently yesterday, the "Caps Lock On / Off" keep coming on my screen when I press the shift button.It's really annoying, and I keep looking for how to disable it but I can't find a solution.Anybody can help ?...
  5. How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP

How to disable caps lock on / off Windows 11 HP: Hello !It's been two years that I use my computer and very recently yesterday, the "Caps Lock On / Off" keep coming on my screen when I press the shift button.It's really annoying, and I keep looking for how to disable it but I can't find a solution.Anybody can help ?...
  6. How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?: As said in the title, how do I permanently disable Windows 10 update?I just lost my simulation work that takes 8 hours to run and it updated itself while left unattended. It's crazy how this just has to happen before my uni submission deadline. Now that I could not submit it...
  7. How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?

How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?: As said in the title, how do I permanently disable Windows 10 update?I just lost my simulation work that takes 8 hours to run and it updated itself while left unattended. It's crazy how this just has to happen before my uni submission deadline. Now that I could not submit it...
  8. How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification.: Hi, i remember diabling this setting a long time ago and can't remember how. today this annoying thing popped up again. I have tried a multitude of methods that have been previously posted, but appear to lack the options required to complete the instructions. please help me...
  10. Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification.

Help Disabling Caps/Num Lock notification.: Hi, i remember diabling this setting a long time ago and can't remember how. today this annoying thing popped up again. I have tried a multitude of methods that have been previously posted, but appear to lack the options required to complete the instructions. please help me...