Windows 10: Can`t install any .msi file

Discus and support Can`t install any .msi file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can`t install any .msi file. Shows this message: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NikitaVologdins, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Can`t install any .msi file

Can`t install any .msi file. Shows this message: Can`t install any .msi file 39afc466-0f69-4771-a00f-dea1258f8000?upload=true.jpg

:)

NikitaVologdins, Aug 14, 2018

2. Cannot install MSI files in Windows 10

Easiest way is to start the msi file via Windows command line and open the command line 'run as administrator'!

• Click Start.

• In the Start Search box, type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER

• Switch in the cmd to the MSI path and install the msi via cmd

Kahle Markus, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Windows Installer Error: This installation package cannot be opened.

Hi AJ,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help you answer your query.

The above error can occur if the locally cached Windows Installer package (*.msi) file is damaged or corrupted.

To rectify the above, I suggest that you try the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to install the software successfully.

• Open the \Windows\Installer folder on your computer's hard disk.
    • Right-click any file with an .msi extension.
    • Click Properties on the shortcut menu. The
      Subject
      box on the Summary tab contains the name of the product that installed the .msi file.
    • Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each .msi file in the \Installer folder, and delete the .msi file for the software that you are trying to install.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 14, 2018
  4. mateo831 Win User

Can`t install any .msi file

Problems installing .msi files

I just got an HTC touch pro with windows mobile 6.1 and I am trying to install some games. There are several .msi files that I have downloaded that will not open. I get a message that says "there is no application associated with...". Do I need to install
    (or re-install) a version of windows installer? If not what would be my next step?

Thanks

mateo831, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Can`t install any .msi file

1. Can`t install any .msi file - Similar Threads - Can`t install msi

2. Can´t access my files because of OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can´t access my files because of OneDrive: Hi, I´m having problems with the file explorer in my computer Windows 10: I can´t access many of my files and it gets stuck. I´m pretty sure this has to do with OneDrive. I´d really appreciate some help to solve this. Here´s the full story. I recently g****ndows 10...
  3. MSI TEMP FILES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSI TEMP FILES: Hello everyone, I am Rohit, i recently updated my windows build version from 1809 to 1903, since then i am facing the issue of multiple msi####.temp folders being created all over my pc, these files are getting created everywhere in my C; drive, on my D; drive and all drives...
  4. .msi files do not work any longer on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .msi files do not work any longer on my windows 10: Suddenly .msi files dont load or extract on my laptop. I tempered with the regedit at a point though. The error image is below. [ATTACH]...
  5. Can`t install DTS sound unbound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can`t install DTS sound unbound: Hi. I would like to install DTS Sound Unbound from Store, but I can`t( The system tells me that I need a new version of Windows - 18898. But I have 18362. I have installed all updating, but I still have 18362 version. Could you, please, help me? [ATTACH]...
  6. can`t seed email

in Windows 10 Customization
    can`t seed email: can`t seed emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-seed-email/6a925c2b-c811-4c35-8ddc-6f0f866b858c
  7. Can`t install Teredo Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can`t install Teredo Network Adapter: I did everything that i could. I tried every solution that i found. But nothing works for me. I tried "Add Legacy software", edited "Disabled devices", etc. Please help me to find a solution for my problem...
  8. cannot install .msi files anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot install .msi files anymore: Good day all, All of a sudden, I cannot install .msi files anymore. [img] I tried a few things as a quick fix but no success. Any idea how to resolve this issue ? I’m clueluess and would like to avoid formatting/reinstalling the OS Counting on the geek force within the...
  9. MSI files blocked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSI files blocked: Upgrade files with the extension .msi bring up messageboxes that have some variant of, "Another installation process is running, wait until that finishes." This has been an ongoing problem for me for YEARS! Usually, I can run them after a restart, but no more. Process...
  10. This App can´t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This App can´t open: Hi, Sorry for my poor english. Whit the UAC disabled (Registry> EnableLUA=0) I get the error message "The app can´t open", "...with the Built-in Administrator account. Try with another account". I get this message when I try to open any Windows App (Calender, Fotos,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install msi file

2. cant install enscape msi file

3. cant install .msi file

4. psppro.msi