Windows 10: Can`t install DTS sound unbound

Discus and support Can`t install DTS sound unbound in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I would like to install DTS Sound Unbound from Store, but I can`t( The system tells me that I need a new version of Windows - 18898. But I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michael Bagriy, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Can`t install DTS sound unbound

Hi. I would like to install DTS Sound Unbound from Store, but I can`t( The system tells me that I need a new version of Windows - 18898. But I have 18362. I have installed all updating, but I still have 18362 version. Could you, please, help me?
    Can`t install DTS sound unbound 90083ed8-70e9-43d9-9bf6-9009ea403106?upload=true.png

:)

Michael Bagriy, Sep 13, 2019
  2. KeatKean Win User
    KeatKean, Sep 13, 2019
  3. When will the Dts Sound Abound app be Available in the Microsoft Store?

Hi Jared,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

The DTS Sound Unbound application will be available to Windows 10 soon. As per the system requirements, Windows version needs to be Windows 10 version 18898.0 or higher. Keep yourself updated and once it is available, you will see that in the Microsoft
    Store app.

Click this link to know more ‘DTS Sound Unbound’.

Cheers and Regards!

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Can`t install DTS sound unbound

How do I get DTS sound on a Windows 10 Toshiba C70-C-12U?

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you in accessing DTS sound on your new computer and uninstalling Groove music app, we will help you with this issue.

1. Steps to install the DTS sound on Windows 10:

As you get the error message while installing the DTS software saying not compatible, I suggest you to install it in compatible mode on Windows 10 and check if it helps.

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

2. Steps to uninstall the Groove music app:

As your concern to uninstall the Groove music app, I suggest you to run the following PowerShell command and check if it helps.

Note: You need to close the Windows Store and other apps before executing the PowerShell command. Also, sign-out and sign-in before uninstalling/ installing the apps.

Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Groove Music app.

• get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneMusic* | remove-appxpackage

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Can`t install DTS sound unbound

1. Can`t install DTS sound unbound - Similar Threads - Can`t install DTS

2. Can`t install Teredo Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can`t install Teredo Network Adapter: I did everything that i could. I tried every solution that i found. But nothing works for me. I tried "Add Legacy software", edited "Disabled devices", etc. Please help me to find a solution for my problem...
  3. DTS sound control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS sound control: I have just installed windows 10 Pro and updated my drivers but there is no DTS audio control in my computer. If I put on my headphones the sound is coming out from both the headphones and the speaker. How do I get this problem solve...
  4. Can´t open the "sounds" + my microphone is not working

Can´t open the "sounds" + my microphone is not working: [ATTACH]Hi its getting me angry every time. I cant open the sounds menu when I try to fix my microphone :( help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-the-sounds-my-microphone-is-not-working/2ecf0a29-c0e7-4ece-b4c1-08a667aa7457
  5. DTS Passtrought

DTS Passtrought: Hello .. I was found a problem after update to latest Win10 1809. It is a clean installation (not upgrade) on two different PCs. One is my working PC Gigabyte Z170 DDR3 with i7 6700K with integrated Realtek sound chipset... I using Sony MDR-DS6500 with SPDIF connection.....
  6. DTS studio sound system app failure

DTS studio sound system app failure: I'm using Toshiba "P50- A Y3110" model laptop. It is showing "failed to find APO endpoint" how to troubleshoot? I tried it through updating drivers didn't work . can I get any help?! Thank you....
  7. Can`t install any .msi file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can`t install any .msi file: Can`t install any .msi file. Shows this message: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cant-install-any-msi-file/6635c606-200c-48c1-889c-5733f08becc9
  8. This App can´t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This App can´t open: Hi, Sorry for my poor english. Whit the UAC disabled (Registry> EnableLUA=0) I get the error message "The app can´t open", "...with the Built-in Administrator account. Try with another account". I get this message when I try to open any Windows App (Calender, Fotos,...
  9. Creators Update refusing to install DTS sound

Creators Update refusing to install DTS sound: Damn MS !!! not a single time without a hiccup ... broke my DTS sound + .....control panel disappeared ....& cannot trace its identity even i install manufacturer drivers( HP laptop - I installed the same driver few days back which installed DTS control panel automatically)...
  10. Reporting Sound Glitch for DD Live and DTS Interact

Reporting Sound Glitch for DD Live and DTS Interact: Dolby Digital Live and DTS interactive no longer work on Windows 10. If this isn't fixed VERY soon I will downgrade and go back to windows 8.1 until this is resolved. That is all. 9834

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install dts sound unbound

2. Can`t install DTS sound unbound greyed out