Windows 10: Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different...

Discus and support Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." When my exist [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by IaroslavBashtanar, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different...

Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." When my exist

Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different... [​IMG]

:)

IaroslavBashtanar, Jan 11, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Jan 11, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different...

1. Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different... - Similar Threads - Can`t login acc

2. about OneDrive service or account: That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    about OneDrive service or account: That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different...: I am reading an online article trying to learn about how to use OneDrive. I myself have no M.S. account, am using another family members and is a shared computer, so as following some instructions I went to Outlook.com and signed in. Then clicking the nine-dots menu and click...
  3. "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.": Its been long since I used my outlook account, and when I tried to login to the account today it shows "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I have this account logged on my mail app since long time, but for some reason it shows...
  4. "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.": Its been long since I used my outlook account, and when I tried to login to the account today it shows "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I have this account logged on my mail app since long time, but for some reason it shows...
  5. That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.: MS Support has been unsuccessful in solving this problem.I am using Windows 11 Pro. I recently upgraded from a Family account to Business Standard. I am the administrator on both accounts.I want to change my Windows sign-in to my new business account but am unable to. If I...
  6. That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.

That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.: MS Support has been unsuccessful in solving this problem.I am using Windows 11 Pro. I recently upgraded from a Family account to Business Standard. I am the administrator on both accounts.I want to change my Windows sign-in to my new business account but am unable to. If I...
  7. That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account: I can't access my email account anymore.When I try I always get "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account"The account worked ok yesterday!...
  8. That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account

That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account: I can't access my email account anymore.When I try I always get "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account"The account worked ok yesterday!...
  9. "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."

in Windows 10 Customization
    "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.": Hi Microsoft, I can't sign in on my Windows 10 desktop . The error "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one. " appears when using my work email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . It uses office 365.How to fix this?...
  10. That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.: Somehow my msn email account is no longer active I keep getting the error msg "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I created a new outlook email account and my old msn emails are there.. I tried sending an email to the deleted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sign in with a microsoft account that microsoft account doesn’t exist. enter a different account

2. That Microsoft account doesnt exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.

3. sign in with microsoft account account doesnt exist

4. windows problem that microsoft account doesnt exist. enter a different account or,
  5. cant login microsoft account doesnt exist