Windows 10: Can`t open Facebook & Instagram In Chrome, Opera, Firefox. Edge & IE - OK

Discus and support Can`t open Facebook & Instagram In Chrome, Opera, Firefox. Edge & IE - OK in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I faced this problem couple of days back did research online and still no fix, i can open all sites through chrome except of facebook, instragram and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UhbTipton, Sep 7, 2018.

1. UhbTipton Win User

Can`t open Facebook & Instagram In Chrome, Opera, Firefox. Edge & IE - OK

I faced this problem couple of days back did research online and still no fix, i can open all sites through chrome except of facebook, instragram and whatsapp web. I tried reset chrome settings and dns release and flushing but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

:)

UhbTipton, Sep 7, 2018

2. Firefox "blocked by administrator; Edge, Chrome, Opera, IE not blocked

I run W10 (upgrade from 8.0) on a Lenovo G700 laptop. This morning, I reinstalled Firefox, but I get a "blocked by administrator" message. Chrome, Opera, Edge and IE all work normally. I can bring Firefox up with "Run as Administrator," but that won't
    work when I click on a link in an email. How do I fix this? (I have a vague memory that I dealt with it before, but I can't remember any of the steps.)

RogerBlair1, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome vs Firefox

I have had problems with Edge opening my Facebook etc very slowly. I even downloaded Firefox to see if it was faster. I prefer Chrome. It is much faster than Edge or Firefox. However, there is something weird happening. When I start my computer and tell Cortana "Facebook log in" it opens up with Chrome and some other pages but some pages open with Edge. Now I know that Outlook, my Hotmail, is a Microsoft product so I wasn't surprised that it opens with Edge but some other pages open with Edge and some with Chrome. Am I missing something. I went to Settings and looked where it says Browsers and it says that Chrome is my default. I gave Edge a 4 month chance. I had Chrome set as my default and Microsoft sent down a large update, it set Edge as my default. I got tired of the slow speed in opening my web pages, Facebook,etc. I only play one game in Facebook and Edge caused it to be so slow when playing it. I reset Chrome as my default and now the game is way faster. Getting to the web page is not the problem, using it once you log in is. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jay

JayTaunton, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Can`t open Facebook & Instagram In Chrome, Opera, Firefox. Edge & IE - OK

Unable to open Facebook video chat on Microsoft Edge.

Hi

Edge does not support Facebook chat

Facebook pop up tells you this and tells you this

then suggests you install Chrome or Firefox

if you work for Microsoft you must know this

I don't use Internet Explorer I use Edge

AlanDavies_899, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Can`t open Facebook & Instagram In Chrome, Opera, Firefox. Edge & IE - OK

1. Can`t open Facebook & Instagram In Chrome, Opera, Firefox. Edge & IE - OK - Similar Threads - Can`t open Facebook

2. Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix: I get "your connection is not private" error on most web browsers like opera, chrome, edge. Some websites are still accessible but others are not.In Google Chrome and Opera show as: "Your connection is not private"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from...
  3. Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your connection is not private opera chrome edge firefox fix: I get "your connection is not private" error on most web browsers like opera, chrome, edge. Some websites are still accessible but others are not.In Google Chrome and Opera show as: "Your connection is not private"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from...
  4. Opera & Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Opera & Facebook: I am using Opera as my default at present. Facebook has started filling my page up with 'suggested for you' and these must include almost every newspaper in the country. Opera has a built in ad blocker but these 'ads' on FB are getting though. Help! 183122
  5. Can’t open some popular sites in Edge & Chrome – Opera and Firefox seem okay.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t open some popular sites in Edge & Chrome – Opera and Firefox seem okay.: I’m stuck and am getting very frustrated, so hopefully someone can help me out with this. I simply can’t open popular social networks within Edge & Chrome. I did some online research and still can’t seem to fix this. I can open most other sites through chrome except for...
  6. How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Good secure, updated Browsers are the key to remaining safe online when browsing the web. While most modern browsers are set to update automatically, today in this post, we will see how you can manually update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and [...] This post How...
  7. Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can: Started to happen almost month ago, drives me crazy. Firefox can't connect to any facebook server website like facebook.com, instagram.com, oculus etc. Activating vpn addon, like Browsec, allows me to connect to those websites. Internet Explorer open them fine. Other pc in...
  8. Firefox "blocked by administrator; Edge, Chrome, Opera, IE not blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox "blocked by administrator; Edge, Chrome, Opera, IE not blocked: I run W10 (upgrade from 8.0) on a Lenovo G700 laptop. This morning, I reinstalled Firefox, but I get a "blocked by administrator" message. Chrome, Opera, Edge and IE all work normally. I can bring Firefox up with "Run as Administrator," but that won't work when I click on a...
  9. Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge: This may not be a Windows 10 problem. I thought some of you might be able to help me get this problem solved. A few Youtube videos, some videos on contest sites I visit, and one on Woodsmith Shops. Most comments that I have gotten asking on another computer help site,...
  10. Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera: [img] Mozilla announced the plans on their blog: We are announcing some major upcoming changes to Firefox add-ons. Our add-on ecosystem has evolved through incremental, organic growth over the years, but there are some modernizations to Firefox that require some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open facebook edge

2. firefox wont open facebook and instagram