Windows 10: Can t reinstall pc

Discus and support Can t reinstall pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i today try to reinstall pc but when i click on delete files etc its say c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail. txt Idk what to do i want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LiborPartl, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Can t reinstall pc

Hello i today try to reinstall pc but when i click on delete files etc its say

c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail. txt

Idk what to do i want reinstall pc too much becouse i think i have virus but i don t know how can u help me please

I have win 10

:)

LiborPartl, Apr 9, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 9, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can t reinstall pc :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 9, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can t reinstall pc

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Can t reinstall pc

1. Can t reinstall pc - Similar Threads - reinstall

2. how to reinstall Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall Bluetooth: Hi I can not seem to locate where to re-install bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth/5084e0ab-e895-4aa2-b3a9-0b55a722d102
  3. how to reinstall Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to reinstall Bluetooth: Hi I can not seem to locate where to re-install bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-bluetooth/5084e0ab-e895-4aa2-b3a9-0b55a722d102
  4. how to reinstall Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.: I've reached a point where I've already tried all possible options to salvage my notebook unsuccessfully. Starting in safe mode, checking BIOS, and scanning hardware, as well as using the SFC command Unfortunately, none of them helped resolve the black screen after login....
  6. Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.

Reinstalled Windows on drive C: and recovered data from drive D:.: I've reached a point where I've already tried all possible options to salvage my notebook unsuccessfully. Starting in safe mode, checking BIOS, and scanning hardware, as well as using the SFC command Unfortunately, none of them helped resolve the black screen after login....
  7. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer. I also downloaded the troubleshooter...
  8. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer but still can't reinstall itunes....
  9. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  10. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....