Windows 10: CAN T TYPE WITHOUT POPUPS OCCURING

Discus and support CAN T TYPE WITHOUT POPUPS OCCURING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I CANNOT TYPE UNLESS I HOLD DOWN SHIFT KEY SINCE LAST UPDATE. I CANT COMPLETE PASSWODS< SIGN IN ETC HELP OCCURS ON BOTH CHROME AND EDGE AND OFFLINE>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MelissaLettinga, Jun 25, 2019.

1. CAN T TYPE WITHOUT POPUPS OCCURING

I CANNOT TYPE UNLESS I HOLD DOWN SHIFT KEY SINCE LAST UPDATE. I CANT COMPLETE PASSWODS< SIGN IN ETC HELP OCCURS ON BOTH CHROME AND EDGE AND OFFLINE> CAPS LOCK DOESNT HELP TO TYPE> ONLY IF I HOLD DOWN COMPLETED VIRUS SCANS, SYSTEM CHECKS AND CLEANS HELP

:)

MelissaLettinga, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jun 25, 2019
  4. blueworld Win User

CAN T TYPE WITHOUT POPUPS OCCURING

File Explorer jump list doesn't consistently show location popups

Thanks for your reply.

Whatever "it" is exactly, all I know is, it does not behave consistently. This is so across multiple systems. Also, it isn't just recent items, but pinned items that fail to produce the popup on mouse over (when they should).

If the File Explorer setting you're referring to is "Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items," I already have that turned on.

Based on my tests, I tend to think this is a bug. Did you try reproducing it?

1. Right click File Explorer in taskbar to open the jump list.
    2. Mouse over any of the pinned or recent folders and see if the popup with the location path appears (as shown in the screenshot with the original post).
    3. If it does appear, close out of the jump list by left clicking anywhere outside of it.
    4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you find the popups not appearing. In my experience, it always occurs, even if not right away. And all too often when I need them most.

blueworld, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

CAN T TYPE WITHOUT POPUPS OCCURING

1. CAN T TYPE WITHOUT POPUPS OCCURING - Similar Threads - TYPE WITHOUT POPUPS

2. I can type "t" and shift + any other key but I can't input "T"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can type "t" and shift + any other key but I can't input "T": Hello! I'm not sure what happened here, I was using my computer as normal, no programs installed or anything, then I just can't type in a capital t anymore. I have to use caps lock to type one and since it's literally the first letter of my name, it's causing quite a issue....
  3. I can type "t" and shift + any other key but I can't input "T"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can type "t" and shift + any other key but I can't input "T": Hello! I'm not sure what happened here, I was using my computer as normal, no programs installed or anything, then I just can't type in a capital t anymore. I have to use caps lock to type one and since it's literally the first letter of my name, it's causing quite a issue....
  4. Can`t install new programs, "Windows Installer" can`t be accessed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can`t install new programs, "Windows Installer" can`t be accessed: Hello there,since a few days I can`t install new programms on my Windows 11 Pro. The installation will startup, but then there will be the error "Windows Installer can`t be accessed"I tried to search online for solutions, but most were for other versions of Windows or didn`t...
  5. Can`t install new programs, "Windows Installer" can`t be accessed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can`t install new programs, "Windows Installer" can`t be accessed: Hello there,since a few days I can`t install new programms on my Windows 11 Pro. The installation will startup, but then there will be the error "Windows Installer can`t be accessed"I tried to search online for solutions, but most were for other versions of Windows or didn`t...
  6. Can`t access settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can`t access settings: A month ago I saw that I couldn't access the settings app.And I can`t search for example bluetooth or windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-settings/5024d881-ae21-4285-ae9f-d3ebfd705f5f
  7. Elsie can;t play games without permission

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Elsie can;t play games without permission: Elsie has her ow acount on are computer an she can't nowload games on the play store without getting permission. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elsie-cant-play-games-without-permission/abcf713c-37db-487a-9389-efad55a30323
  8. Can,t update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can,t update: When i update my pc i kep geting this erorr code: 0x8007002 submitted by /u/Real-life-gamer244 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9dj9x/cant_update/
  9. Can' t type in browser latvian characters.

in Browsers and Email
    Can' t type in browser latvian characters.: Hello! In word documents apostrophe button is dead and works properly, but in web it is not dead and I can' t type latvian letters, such as āēļšņ (copied it from word document). When I write in internet I get 'a'e'l's'n. I searched in internet for possible answers,...
  10. Random 'command window' popup occurs every now and then

in Windows 10 Support
    Random 'command window' popup occurs every now and then: Hello everyone, Sorry if this has been asked before. Recently there have been random intervals where a 'command window' (not sure if it is THE command window or something that looks like it) pops up and immediately closes. Has anyone else had this occurence? I have...