Windows 10: Can`t Uninstall Microsoft 2013, need help. every time i do it, it says this, what do i do?

Discus and support Can`t Uninstall Microsoft 2013, need help. every time i do it, it says this, what do i do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShinigamiOfPast [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShinigamiOfPast, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Can`t Uninstall Microsoft 2013, need help. every time i do it, it says this, what do i do?

/u/ShinigamiOfPast, Jan 28, 2020
  2. jdc1 Win User

BSOD issues two random times while playing BFV help asap

Looking at the dump file, I noted WinRing0x64.sys dating from 2013 in the list of drivers.
    Back in 2013 this driver caused numerous BSOD's - so I suggest uninstalling ALL of the programs that are using it.
    In this case it appears that EVGA Precision is using it - please uninstall that program and see if it helps.

3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can`t Uninstall Microsoft 2013, need help. every time i do it, it says this, what do i do? :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Can`t Uninstall Microsoft 2013, need help. every time i do it, it says this, what do i do?

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can`t Uninstall Microsoft 2013, need help. every time i do it, it says this, what do i do? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Can`t Uninstall Microsoft 2013, need help. every time i do it, it says this, what do i do?

1. Can`t Uninstall Microsoft 2013, need help. every time i do it, it says this, what do i do? - Similar Threads - Can`t Uninstall Microsoft

2. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  3. What do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I need to do?: When I turn my PC on it loads like normal, after I type my pin and sign in, it takes it a bit longer than normal to load, but when it do it shows my homescreen with my applications on the screen but my Hot barthe bar on the bottom of the screen is transparent with nothing on...
  4. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  5. what do I need to do?

what do I need to do?: my windows surface has been showing an error of "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK' to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." after clicking "OK" it...
  6. what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?: I am cleaning up my computer and want to uninstall most programs, but I don't know if it will mess up my PC do I need the apple programs and Microsoft programs installed on my PC? I need to clean up space. I don't know which programs to uninstall so I don't harm my PC...
  8. what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?

what programs can i uninstall? Can i uninstall the apple programs or do I need them?: I am cleaning up my computer and want to uninstall most programs, but I don't know if it will mess up my PC do I need the apple programs and Microsoft programs installed on my PC? I need to clean up space. I don't know which programs to uninstall so I don't harm my PC...
  9. What do i do after i uninstall TotalAV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What do i do after i uninstall TotalAV: when i uninstalled TotalAV i searched TotalAV on This PC and i still had files. what do i do with them, do i keep them or delete them?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-after-i-uninstall-totalav/ca02a782-fadb-45b0-9362-f083b71586ff
  10. Need help, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help, what do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gie34 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dt527p/need_help_what_do_i_do/