Windows 10: Can the IT department see that i'm using VPN

Discus and support Can the IT department see that i'm using VPN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone sorry for my question... My desktop is under a domain, and I'm not the administrator. So to unlock some web site I install a google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alizouhri, Jan 15, 2020.

1. alizouhri Win User

Can the IT department see that i'm using VPN

Hi everyone sorry for my question...

My desktop is under a domain, and I'm not the administrator.

So to unlock some web site I install a google Extention VPN that allows me to unlock som web site

My question is if the IT department knows that I'm using a VPN.

Thank you

:)

alizouhri, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 15, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Can the IT department see that i'm using VPN :D

P4-630, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Can the IT department see that i'm using VPN

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Can the IT department see that i'm using VPN

1. Can the IT department see that i'm using VPN - Similar Threads - department i'm using

2. How can I contact the fraud department?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I contact the fraud department?: Someone has set up a fake outlook email address and is pretending to be me. How can I get this account shut down? I got a notification from a bank that someone was trying to take out a $21k loan under my name and had used an outlook email as their contact info. The bank gave...
  3. How can I contact the fraud department?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I contact the fraud department?: Someone has set up a fake outlook email address and is pretending to be me. How can I get this account shut down? I got a notification from a bank that someone was trying to take out a $21k loan under my name and had used an outlook email as their contact info. The bank gave...
  4. How can I contact the fraud department?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it safe to use VPN?

Is it safe to use VPN?: Is it safe to use a VPN. I don't know much about it but have been told it good to have for protection. * Moved from Virus & Malware* Original title: VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-use-vpn/831a9a93-004e-458d-a4c7-2f8e3d5f5ea6
  6. Is it safe to use VPN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it safe to use VPN?: Is it safe to use a VPN. I don't know much about it but have been told it good to have for protection. * Moved from Virus & Malware* Original title: VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-use-vpn/831a9a93-004e-458d-a4c7-2f8e3d5f5ea6
  7. "No Internet, secured" when I'm using a VPN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "No Internet, secured" when I'm using a VPN: I bought NordVPN 2 years ago and it works on my phone and tablet but I always have issues with it with my laptop. I've had 3 laptops and have lived in 3 different places since I bought it and the issue hasn't gone away. I was hoping NordLynx would solve it but it hasn't. I've...
  8. Complaints Department

Complaints Department: Can you please let me know how I can connect with the compalints department https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/complaints-department/aef3d276-50fd-428e-a9b1-d78e2e33a887
  9. legal department

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    legal department: I have been dealing with microsoft forced update issues that I had not signed up for when I bought the PC, I have been counseled to record all of the times my pc has locked up on full power attempting to update (20), all of my PC service receipts from service companies, and...
  10. Why department????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why department????: Just received the latest (as of Dec 16, 2015) updates for win 10. I would like to thank Microsoft for the following: *Waiting 10 minutes for win 10 start screen, not knowing what is/has happened. *Changing my default settings *Screwing up my audio (I use xonor USB -...