Windows 10: Can the Screen Buffer be set to more than 1 Page?

Discus and support Can the Screen Buffer be set to more than 1 Page? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have 64 bit Win 10 Pro, 16GB memory and an i7-4790k with a 750ti video card (2GB). I get one page at a time and can scroll within it. As I go to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MPSAN, Nov 3, 2015.

1. MPSAN Win User

Can the Screen Buffer be set to more than 1 Page?

I have 64 bit Win 10 Pro, 16GB memory and an i7-4790k with a 750ti video card (2GB). I get one page at a time and can scroll within it. As I go to the next page, it has a slight pause and jumps down to line 1 of the next page. I remember a multipage document, pdf or excel file would just scroll. If I am on the 2nd page line 1, and scroll up it JUMPS to page 1 again. Is there any way to increase the screen buffer size for many pages?

:)

MPSAN, Nov 3, 2015

2. Can I set alarms ahead for more than 1 week?

Hi,

Let me answer your query in Alarm app.

Please be informed that you cannot set reminders a month ahead in Alarm app,

As this is the feature you would like to see in alarm app, you may provide the feedback in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select
      Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from
      Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback and you're done.
    Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Nov 3, 2015
  3. bouncer34 Win User
    Can I set alarms ahead for more than 1 week?

Original Title: alarm reminders version 10.1603.12020.0

Can I set alarms ahead for more than 1 week? I would like to set reminders a month ahead is there a way I can do this?

bouncer34, Nov 3, 2015
Thema:

Can the Screen Buffer be set to more than 1 Page?

1. Can the Screen Buffer be set to more than 1 Page? - Similar Threads - Screen Buffer set

2. HELP my touchpad can not register more than 1 finger.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP my touchpad can not register more than 1 finger.: EVERY DAMNED TIME!My touchpad doesn't work and i can not scroll or zoom in or do ANYTHING with more than 1 finger. I have to go to device manager, delete HID-compliant mouse, and then restart this damned thing. Every time I log out it breaks. Need a way to fix this, fast!...
  3. Page down and page up move more than one page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page down and page up move more than one page: Hello friends, in a small number of programs and also in Windows settings, when I press Page Down or Page Up, I scroll down or up more than one page, for example, when I press Page Down, a part of the page that I haven't read yet is skipped. he doesWhere can I fix this in...
  4. Page down and page up move more than one page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page down and page up move more than one page: Hello friends, in a small number of programs and also in Windows settings, when I press Page Down or Page Up, I scroll down or up more than one page, for example, when I press Page Down, a part of the page that I haven't read yet is skipped. he doesWhere can I fix this in...
  5. Page down and page up move more than one page

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. More than 1 sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    More than 1 sign in: I have windows 10. I have had only one microsoft account that is an auto sign in and I don't remember what the old password was. Now I have a another account that I want to be separate from the first one. When signing in, there is the date and time page; then there is the...
  7. More than 1 Avatar to choose in Settings > Your Info

in Windows 10 Customization
    More than 1 Avatar to choose in Settings > Your Info: Hello, so I can't rly think why I've got into this situation. There are no local account and I only use this 1 account. How can I possibly have 3 different choices with 3 different pictures on the same email? Regards....
  8. Can A Microsoft Account can hold More than 1 registered windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can A Microsoft Account can hold More than 1 registered windows?: I have purchased a new laptop and it has come with licensed windows 10 pro activated, then what will happen if I will try to login with my Microsoft account that is already linked with another windows 10 pro license? Can I have multiple windows product keys registered with...
  9. Windows 10 Fax and Scan (NOT ABLE TO SCAN MORE THAN 1 PAGE???)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Fax and Scan (NOT ABLE TO SCAN MORE THAN 1 PAGE???): I can't for the life of me figure out how to scan in multiple pages on a document. I have tried and googled it but to no avail. Each time I scan with this new Windows 10 it says NEW SCAN ? On the old version their was a small + at the bottom of the screen if you wanted to...
  10. scanning more than 1 document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning more than 1 document: I have a PIXMA MG5520 Scanner and I'd like to know how to put 2 or more scanned documents in 1 file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-more-than-1-document/dc0d4ef8-f066-4eca-b052-c52b8c09d687