Windows 10: Can the Store app be added to Windows 10 Enterprise?

Discus and support Can the Store app be added to Windows 10 Enterprise? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So news broke this week that Windows 10 Enterprise doesn't include most apps (e.g., Mail, Calendar, etc.). It also does not include the Store app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jfreemont, Aug 1, 2015.

1. jfreemont Win User

Can the Store app be added to Windows 10 Enterprise?

So news broke this week that Windows 10 Enterprise doesn't include most apps (e.g., Mail, Calendar, etc.). It also does not include the Store app.

Can this be added back? We have Software Assurance at work, and if we can't use one of the main features of Windows 10...why bother?

Can it be added back?

:)

jfreemont, Aug 1, 2015
  2. petrib Win User

Video Formats - can AVI,MPG etc be added to the N95???

Already replied after your duplicate post (posting the same question once is enough):

/discussions/board/message?board.id=apps&message.id=1327#M1327

petrib, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Where can the Windows-10 Store app version be found

I ran into problems trying to answer you. Oh, and thank you Brenda for your reply. And yes, I see my icon. It has my picture. But when I click on it, I don't get any settings to choose from. I can go to my profile or sign out. In my profile there is a
    security settings, but that's it.

Oh, and the problem with the store app is that it won't let me download any apps. I get the note "Something is wrong on our side. Please try back later" which I have been seeing for more than two weeks. And I was trying to find my version of the Windows-10
    Store based on this post>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Microsoft is listening! We appreciate your feedback, and want to assure you that our Windows Store engineering team is continuously working to provide fixes as quickly as possible.

We are happy to announce that Windows 10 Store app version 2015.8.3.2 was released late last week. As of this update, you will experience:

o Improvements in success launching the store app

o Fixes for download errors 0x803F7000 and 0x803F7003

o Elimination of incorrect “reached your device limit for installing apps and games from the Store on your Windows 10 device” message

o General stability improvements

Please keep the feedback coming. We are actively investigating other issues reported in the forum and will let you know as soon as more updates become available. Thank you!

~ Alex from the Windows Store Quality team

While I was looking into that, I found the instructions that I copied into the question you found. I was trying to see if I had the wrong version of the store. But I couldn't find the Options anywhere. And that brings us to here.

Thank you again

Barbara M.

Barb Morris, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Can the Store app be added to Windows 10 Enterprise?

1. Can the Store app be added to Windows 10 Enterprise? - Similar Threads - Store app added

2. Windows 10 can not block Ads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 can not block Ads: Infected with Ads that I can not block with ad blockers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-can-not-block-ads/0261be90-870b-4127-88f0-f9fdf9b18103
  3. Adding Parental Controls to Win10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adding Parental Controls to Win10 Enterprise: I have two PCs which came with Win10 Enterprise through my (University) employer. I would like to have Parental Controls on one of these PCs, mostly to set per child time limits and allowed websites. I use the PC myself sometimes, so I'd like the restrictions to be user...
  4. Download of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server App from the Windows 10 store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server App from the Windows 10 store: Hi I am using Windows 10 version 1903 and downloaded the SUSE Linux Enterprise app. I am having difficulty to login. The command prompt window opens and states my username but I need assistance to login to the operating Linux system. Please assist Vernon Nogabie...
  5. Adding an App to the Microssoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adding an App to the Microssoft Store: We are having terrible difficulty adding app to the store. The process to verify our email has not been working. We spoke with Microsoft support and they suggested adding personal email which we did. It turns out, unfortunately, that it needs to be a company email address...
  6. Can I install Windows 10 Enterprise on top of Windows 10 Enterprise?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I install Windows 10 Enterprise on top of Windows 10 Enterprise?: Hi guys need some help I bought PC of someone online and it had pirated windows 10 enterprise on it I went and bought Legit windows 10 enterprise but I don't want to do fresh install as I have way too much things I really don't want to lose. My question is can I install...
  7. Adding apps to windows 10 photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding apps to windows 10 photos: Is there some registry hack or third party program that will allow me to add other apps/programs to the share option in windows 10 photos? I installed windows 10 to a new SSD and since then windows mail app will not work for me. I have started to use mailbird and enjoy it....
  8. Microsoft Store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise: Hi, Is there a way to enable microsoft store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise without additional cost? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-on-windows-10-iot-enterprise/568a7659-4a61-4f08-aaee-f1e60a42ea40"
  9. Windows Enterprise Store App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Enterprise Store App: Did they disable the store in Windows Enterprise? Wanted to install a PC Game from MS Store and it says something is missing. Is it possible i can install the MS app store: The address wasn’t understood / Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the...
  10. Windows Enterprise Store App

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Enterprise Store App: Did they disable the store in Windows Enterprise? Wanted to install a PC Game from MS Store and it says something is missing. Is it possible i can install the MS app store: The address wasn’t understood / Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can app be added to the-store