Windows 10: Can the window manager or window positions be reset? Window display issue when external...

Discus and support Can the window manager or window positions be reset? Window display issue when external... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with an application seemingly sending a sub-window off the viewable desktop when I have external monitors plugged in. If I unplug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Justin Speer, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Can the window manager or window positions be reset? Window display issue when external...

I'm having an issue with an application seemingly sending a sub-window off the viewable desktop when I have external monitors plugged in. If I unplug them, it appears normally on the laptop display. I also have issues with windows changing between displays when I log back in after the machine locks. Is it possible to reset window positioning or reset the window manager in general?

:)

Justin Speer, Jan 30, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Can the window manager or window positions be reset? Window display issue when external...

Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Can the window manager or window positions be reset? Window display issue when external...

1. Can the window manager or window positions be reset? Window display issue when external... - Similar Threads - window manager window

2. How to reset windows size and position?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset windows size and position?: Let's say that, for example, i open the block notes and i move it on the top right angle, then i change the size of this window increasing it. Now i close it and reopen it and i'll find it in the same position with the same size.How can i reset this thing for every window on...
  3. How to reset windows size and position?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset windows size and position?: Let's say that, for example, i open the block notes and i move it on the top right angle, then i change the size of this window increasing it. Now i close it and reopen it and i'll find it in the same position with the same size.How can i reset this thing for every window on...
  4. Can the window manager or window positions be reset? Window display issue when external...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can the window manager or window positions be reset? Window display issue when external...: I'm having an issue with an application seemingly sending a sub-window off the viewable desktop when I have external monitors plugged in. If I unplug them, it appears normally on the laptop display. I also have issues with windows changing between displays when I log back in...
  5. Can the window manager or window positions be reset? Window display issue when external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the window manager or window positions be reset? Window display issue when external...: I'm having an issue with an application seemingly sending a sub-window off the viewable desktop when I have external monitors plugged in. If I unplug them, it appears normally on the laptop display. I also have issues with windows changing between displays when I log back in...
  6. Windows 10 forget window position on external monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 forget window position on external monitors: Hi there, i have a problem, maybe someone could help me.So i have gaming laptop and 2 monitors connected to it, one via mini display port, another via hdmi.Every time when monitors going to energy saving modeits not a win sleep mode, laptop still running, and after wake up...
  7. Windows 10 forget window position on external monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 forget window position on external monitors: Hi there, i have a problem, maybe someone could help me.So i have gaming laptop and 2 monitors connected to it, one via mini display port, another via hdmi.Every time when monitors going to energy saving modeits not a win sleep mode, laptop still running, and after wake up...
  8. Windows 10 forget window position on external monitors

9. External Display Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Display Issues: Hello,I'm having an issue when closing the lid to my laptop. I have two external screens that I use, and when I close the lid, those two displays were the only ones being used. Something has changed. When I close the lid of the laptop now, it's essentially not "closing", and...
  10. Windows 10 Notifications Resetting Window Position

Windows 10 Notifications Resetting Window Position: Starting about a week ago not update-related, I've noticed that clicking on Windows 10 desktop notifications resets the position of their respective applications. For instance, if I click a Slack notification, the Slack window, which was previously snapped to the right side...