Windows 10: Can the Windows 10 Photos App be installed or replace in Win 11 Photos App? The main issue...

Discus and support Can the Windows 10 Photos App be installed or replace in Win 11 Photos App? The main issue... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use my Win 10 Photos App extensively, particularly the Filters functionality. The Win 11 Photos App lacks the same level of functionality.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidBetof, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Can the Windows 10 Photos App be installed or replace in Win 11 Photos App? The main issue...

I use my Win 10 Photos App extensively, particularly the Filters functionality. The Win 11 Photos App lacks the same level of functionality.

:)

DavidBetof, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Bree Win User

Replacement for photo viewer

*Ditto
    If you mean the Photos app, then no, I don't like it much either. But the old Windows Photo Viewer that's been around since Windows 7 is still available in Windows 10. Here they are side by side.

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10

Can the Windows 10 Photos App be installed or replace in Win 11 Photos App? The main issue... [​IMG]

Bree, Aug 5, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Can the Windows 10 Photos App be installed or replace in Win 11 Photos App? The main issue...

Photo App Crashes

OK, I tried this, and it worked! I used option 2, suboption 3. Photos is now working as it should...(it's still a crappy app, but it's working).

larryvogel, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Can the Windows 10 Photos App be installed or replace in Win 11 Photos App? The main issue...

1. Can the Windows 10 Photos App be installed or replace in Win 11 Photos App? The main issue... - Similar Threads - Photos App installed

2. Windows 11 photo app issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 photo app issues: I'm trying to transfer photos from my iphone to an external hard drive. This used to be a really easy process but Windows decided to add some cloud nonsense where they try to bleed you dry for money. Because it only wants to upload EVERYTHING. Am i Missing it? Its not giving...
  3. Can the Windows 10 Photos App be installed or replace in Win 11 Photos App? The main issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can the Windows 10 Photos App be installed or replace in Win 11 Photos App? The main issue...: I use my Win 10 Photos App extensively, particularly the Filters functionality. The Win 11 Photos App lacks the same level of functionality. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-the-windows-10-photos-app-be-installed-or/c427912e-7b5d-411b-9c16-32625ebc4afd
  4. NO PHOTOS APP IN WIN 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO PHOTOS APP IN WIN 10: After reinstalling Win 10, there is no PHOTOS app. Is there a way to recover it, or is it no longer available? If not, can you suggest a safe app for viewing and editing my photos?...
  5. NO PHOTOS APP IN WIN 10

NO PHOTOS APP IN WIN 10: After reinstalling Win 10, there is no PHOTOS app. Is there a way to recover it, or is it no longer available? If not, can you suggest a safe app for viewing and editing my photos?...
  6. win 11 photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 photo app: when i open photos file system error -2147219196 in safe mode -2147219195 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-photo-app/acae4294-0b06-40f3-8dca-ed1f003d5f5e
  7. win 11 photo app

win 11 photo app: when i open photos file system error -2147219196 in safe mode -2147219195 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-photo-app/acae4294-0b06-40f3-8dca-ed1f003d5f5e
  8. Photos app win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photos app win 10: What happened to the photos app? When I imported images I used to be asked if I wanted to delete the photos from the sd card. Now I'm not asked that and I have to delete the photos one by one in the camera. I opened the folder on the sd card in the computer file explorer, but...
  9. Photo app in win 10

Photo app in win 10: The photo app finds and includes .png files mostly icons. Can I exclude these files from the app? The files are showing as being located in the File History folder. Running Win 10 Version 1909...
  10. Photos and Win 10 Photo Apps

Photos and Win 10 Photo Apps: I have two questions. 1. Is Photo Gallery going away? If so, when? I think I saw that it would no longer be supported. 2. One of the features I liked about PG was the Comments area; I could include a lot of info there. Now I can't use it. I don't see a similar feature in...