Windows 10: Can There Be A Switch Graphics Button

Discus and support Can There Be A Switch Graphics Button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want the switch graphics button in windows settings. This helps a lot to those gamer or creater. i have to struggle a lot to give my game good fps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShivamGupta121, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Can There Be A Switch Graphics Button

I want the switch graphics button in windows settings. This helps a lot to those gamer or creater. i have to struggle a lot to give my game good fps. This can be the way to stop this struggle. Please Help Microsoft.

:)

ShivamGupta121, Sep 27, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Can There Be A Switch Graphics Button

brightness button not working

Hi Hitesh,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps your issue:

Step 1: Graphic Properties.

• Right click on the desktop, and select “Graphic Properties”.

• Choose your desired “Mode”.

• Once you have chosen your mode, on the left pane locate and select “Color Enhancement”

• Adjust your brightness and check if it helps.
    Step 2: Un-install the Graphics driver.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand "Display Adapters”.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to uninstall.

• Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.

• After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.

• After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Display adapters and Graphics driver for your computer and check.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Can There Be A Switch Graphics Button

1. Can There Be A Switch Graphics Button - Similar Threads - Switch Graphics Button

2. Switching back to integrated graphics.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switching back to integrated graphics.: I have an old laptop HP Pavilion g4, Windows 10 with an integrated graphics of Intel HD 3000. After installing windows I believe that it is the only graphics used by my laptop. Right after installation if I got to Device Manager I can see that there is an unrecognized device...
  3. Switching back to integrated graphics.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching back to integrated graphics.: I have an old laptop HP Pavilion g4, Windows 10 with an integrated graphics of Intel HD 3000. After installing windows I believe that it is the only graphics used by my laptop. Right after installation if I got to Device Manager I can see that there is an unrecognized device...
  4. Switch graphics cards as main

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch graphics cards as main: Hi! So i have a Lenovo 81HN Laptop with AMD Radeon 530 and Intel HD 620 Graphics, but as main display adapter, my Intel 620 graphics is the main one, i would like to know if its possiblits possible to switch my Intel HD 620 GPU Integrated to AMD Radeon 530 Dedicated, but the...
  5. Switch graphics cards as main

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switch graphics cards as main: Hi! So i have a Lenovo 81HN Laptop with AMD Radeon 530 and Intel HD 620 Graphics, but as main display adapter, my Intel 620 graphics is the main one, i would like to know if its possiblits possible to switch my Intel HD 620 GPU Integrated to AMD Radeon 530 Dedicated, but the...
  6. Mouse buttons switched

Mouse buttons switched: After the last Windows 10 update, the mouse buttons have switched so that the right button became the primary one. I have tried to reverse the sequence using the settings something you could normally do. It solves the problem, but only for one minute or so. After this, the...
  7. Auto switching of Graphics cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto switching of Graphics cards: Since the switch over where Microsoft 10 now controls the switching of native graphics to the video card of choice, I have two big games that do not auto switch, Elder Scrolls online and the Sims 4. All my other games, whether in steam, EA or standalone, automatically switch...
  8. Switch graphics cards

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switch graphics cards: I'm not able to switch graphics cards Intel Integrated & AMD dedicated in Windows 10 in laptop. How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-graphics-cards/88461917-7dfc-4452-9087-ed3e756198d8
  9. help switching graphic card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help switching graphic card: hello, i got a laptop Acer E5-553G that have a dedicated gpu AMD Radeon R7 M340 but when i go to display settings in both the power saving GPU and high performance GPU it show AMD Radeon R7 graphics. There is no option to use the AMD Radeon R7 M340...
  10. Switching Graphics Cards

Switching Graphics Cards: Hello, I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask the question, but I'm having problems changing the default graphics card from Intel's integrated graphics card (Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620) to NVIDIA GeForce 940MX. I try to switch the default Graphics Card to...