Windows 10: Can these games play on my system ?

Discus and support Can these games play on my system ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like to know if games (NFS high stakes, NFS porsche unleashed) for win 95/98/2000 can play on my system ? Thanks. 139648 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by teots, Sep 1, 2019.

1. teots Win User

Can these games play on my system ?

I would like to know if games (NFS high stakes, NFS porsche unleashed) for
    win 95/98/2000 can play on my system ? Thanks.

:)

teots, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Can't play Hit It Rich game and system freezes

Hi carmenstanley1,

Thank you for your response.

I can understand how frustrating it would be. This issue might be due to corrupted profile or if the game is not installed completely. I suggest you to follow these steps and let us know if it works.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried playing this game on other browser (Google chrome or Mozilla) and check for the issue?

Step 1: Uninstall or Repair the game.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Hit it Rich app > Select Repair or uninstall it.
    4. Reinstall the application and check for the issue.

Step 2: Create a new local account.

The reason might be due to user account corruption, so I would suggest you to ‘Create
    a local user or administrator account’
    and check if the issue persists.

Note: You will not see all your files under your default file location.
    So your data will be saved under C:\Users\User_name.

If you are facing issues with freezing, I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Can these games play on my system ?

Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Can these games play on my system ?

1. Can these games play on my system ? - Similar Threads - games play system

2. My system rebooted while playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system rebooted while playing game: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 0x0000000000000099, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0a1a5be5-1f50-4732-b980-f972364476db....
  3. My system rebooted while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system rebooted while playing game: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000c2 0x0000000000000099, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0a1a5be5-1f50-4732-b980-f972364476db....
  4. System Shutdown while Playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Shutdown while Playing Games: Problem: While gaming, my system just shuts down. More specifically, the display goes black, like it's been disconnected. The PC stays on. The Keyboard stops responding. Usually it's in a modded Minecraft game, an older version like 1.7.10. But it has also happened in...
  5. Freezing the system when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing the system when playing games: Hello dear experts first of all, I am sorry that my English is not good. I have a desktop PC model ASUS ROG G20BM with the following specifications: OS: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit CPU: AMD FX-770K (Quad Core 3.50 GHz) VGA: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (The point...
  6. Can not play online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not play online games: I have been trying to play online games but they never seem to work. I have tried multiple things to fix this problem. Single player games work fine and i can browse the internet easily but online games are not working for me and I have no idea why. I had my driver updated...
  7. Can not play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not play online games: I have been trying to play online games but they never seem to work. I have tried multiple things to fix this problem. Single player games work fine and i can browse the internet easily but online games are not working for me and I have no idea why. I had my driver updated...
  8. Can not play online games

9. Can not play online games

10. Can not play games

Can not play games: I have been trying to play online games but they never seem to work. I have tried multiple things to fix this problem. Single player games work fine and i can browse the internet easily but online games are not working for me and I have no idea why. I had my driver updated...