Windows 10: Can This Be Done?

Discus and support Can This Be Done? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I'm doing my nightly backup, my program is running slow. I really don't have any clue why, but I think it has something to do with the external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by timlab55, Dec 1, 2020.

1. timlab55 Win User

Can This Be Done?

When I'm doing my nightly backup, my program is running slow. I really don't have any clue why, but I think it has something to do with the external drive. Okay, so this is what I"m wondering if Task Scheduler can do for me. I run my back up at 10:30 every night. I would like task scheduler to go into "Device Manager", select the drive I"m sending all the data to, then go to that drive in it's "Properties" then go into Removal Policy, and highlight the "Better Performance" for me. When the back up is done or within 1 hour, to go back in and the the button back to Quick removal.\
    Can It be done?
    The back up program I'm running is AOMEI Backupper Standard and the file(s) I back up is about a total of 160GB.
    Thanks

:)

timlab55, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Can This Be Done?

1. Can This Be Done? - Similar Threads - Done

2. ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??: cand apas pe lista note sau setari la sticky note windows 10 se deschide microsoft edge cu pagina msn when I click on the list of notes or settings in sticky note windows 10, microsoft edge opens with the msn page...
  3. ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??: cand apas pe lista note sau setari la sticky note windows 10 se deschide microsoft edge cu pagina msn when I click on the list of notes or settings in sticky note windows 10, microsoft edge opens with the msn page...
  4. I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...: long story short i spent around 3 hours last night adjusting all my settings in my network tab, i have set my duplex and speed to 1gb to correspond with my new wifi speeds but my system is still capping its link speed recieve/transmit at 100mbps, how do i increase this to be...
  5. I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...

I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...: long story short i spent around 3 hours last night adjusting all my settings in my network tab, i have set my duplex and speed to 1gb to correspond with my new wifi speeds but my system is still capping its link speed recieve/transmit at 100mbps, how do i increase this to be...
  6. have no idea what ive done

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have no idea what ive done: But cant run any troubleshooting stuff, click in files in windows file explorer and all of them show "windows cant find - make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. also have windows updates that fail. my pc is a dumpster fire right now....
  7. have no idea what ive done

have no idea what ive done: But cant run any troubleshooting stuff, click in files in windows file explorer and all of them show "windows cant find - make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. also have windows updates that fail. my pc is a dumpster fire right now....
  8. I’ve done a reset to my laptop and i didnt back up my files would be there any chance to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve done a reset to my laptop and i didnt back up my files would be there any chance to...: i had microsoft account installed on my pc then i was sellinh it so i wanted to reset it. Unfortunately i deleted my files without having them moved to a drive so i deleted them. I think there could be a way to restore photos maybe by giving you my laptop information?...
  9. I’ve done a reset to my laptop and i didnt back up my files would be there any chance to...

I’ve done a reset to my laptop and i didnt back up my files would be there any chance to...: i had microsoft account installed on my pc then i was sellinh it so i wanted to reset it. Unfortunately i deleted my files without having them moved to a drive so i deleted them. I think there could be a way to restore photos maybe by giving you my laptop information?...
  10. No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.: I am running Windows Server 2019 and I changed the administrator account name to a new name. After making the name change anytime I try and open system Settings I receive the error No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. I tried to add another user via...