Windows 10: Can to many Factory Resets damage a Windows 10 computer?

Discus and support Can to many Factory Resets damage a Windows 10 computer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Example two if the computer is getting black screen issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IntenseJames, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Can to many Factory Resets damage a Windows 10 computer?

Example two if the computer is getting black screen issues.

:)

IntenseJames, Mar 15, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Reset to factory settings

No I love Windows 10.....but my computer was acting strange so I thought I would do a factory reset and put Windows 10 back onto my computer.

If I do create a bootable Windows 10 would I lose the recover drive information that comes with the computer?

Could you give me the steps to create a bootable of Windows 10.....I asked HP if there was anyway I could get Windows 10 put on it while they had it and they said no.

Thank you.

jeanniespc, Mar 15, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Can to many Factory Resets damage a Windows 10 computer?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Can to many Factory Resets damage a Windows 10 computer?

1. Can to many Factory Resets damage a Windows 10 computer? - Similar Threads - many Factory Resets

2. How to Factory Reset Windows 10 Gaming Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Factory Reset Windows 10 Gaming Computer?: Going to sell an older gaming PC. I would think I need to factory reset the computer. How would I do that so it cleans out everything? It’s operating Windows 10. Or what else should I do before selling the computer?...
  3. How to Factory Reset Windows 10 Gaming Computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Factory Reset Windows 10 Gaming Computer?: Going to sell an older gaming PC. I would think I need to factory reset the computer. How would I do that so it cleans out everything? It’s operating Windows 10. Or what else should I do before selling the computer?...
  4. How to Factory Reset Windows 10 Gaming Computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows update reset computer to factory?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update reset computer to factory?: Hello all, I installed the latest Windows update a few days ago and my computer has reset itself completely too what it was when it was new. Files I'd saved, apps I've installed, everything is gone. I've re-set my defaults and as soon as the computer reboots again, it's...
  6. Computer Factory Data Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Factory Data Reset: My laptop first ran on LUnix and then I downloaded Windows 10. Will my laptop return to LUnix if I do a factory data reset? Is it safe to do a factory data reset? Thank You For Your Help!!! submitted by /u/Silver-College-1508 [link] [comments]...
  7. Can you factory reset a corrupt system computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you factory reset a corrupt system computer?: Hi, I have been having quite a lot of trouble with my Acer Windows 10 computer. I really need help, at this point, I'm just considering just "throwing out" the computer and discontinue using it, because its too frustrating to use. So I guess asking on this forum is kinda...
  8. My Windows 10 Computer won't factory reset

My Windows 10 Computer won't factory reset: I have tried everything to clean sweep my computer but I can not figure it out. Whenever I try to reset it says undoing changes and then says there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made. If anybody knows how to fix this please respond....
  9. Factory Reset Windows 10 Computer after selling.

Factory Reset Windows 10 Computer after selling.: I have sold my computer, but have forgotten to fully reset it as I was rushing. Is there any way to do this as you would a phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-windows-10-computer-after-selling/14776421-7532-4578-9bdf-bd5b01dbd486
  10. Resetting computer to factory defaults with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resetting computer to factory defaults with Windows 10: My computer came with no disks. It is so slow and wont let me do what I need to do and I want to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/resetting-computer-to-factory-defaults-with/97b156be-ae08-4bf4-a744-a3cd0ec43e93