Windows 10: Can Trojans Steal My Data?

Discus and support Can Trojans Steal My Data? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had very confidential files in my itunes backup on my PC but was not encrypted. Now when i scan my PC I found some trojans available. I google about... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RAaaja, Mar 30, 2020.

1. RAaaja Win User

Can Trojans Steal My Data?

I had very confidential files in my itunes backup on my PC but was not encrypted. Now when i scan my PC I found some trojans available. I google about the trojan and found that they can steal our files. Have they steal my itunes backup too? I am worried. What is the chance that they might have steal it?

[Original Title: Trojans]

:)

RAaaja, Mar 30, 2020
  2. RAaaja Win User

Trojans

I had very confidential files in my itunes backup on my PC (but was not encrypted). Now when i scan my PC I found some trojans available. I google about the trojan and found that they can steal our files. Have they steal my itunes backup too? I am worried.
    What is the chance that they might have steal it?

RAaaja, Mar 30, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Password-Stealing Trojan Targets Skype

A password-stealing Trojan is targeting Skype, posing as a security plug-in for the popular VOIP and IM service and displaying a fake log-in screen that's almost identical to the real thing. McAfee's Avert Labs is identifying the Trojan as PWS-Pykse, and F-Secure is referring to it as Trojan-Spy.Win32.Skyper.B. Skype is calling it 65404-SkypeDefenderSetup.exe. The Trojan identifies itself as the "Skype-Defender" plug-in and is attempting to steal Skype usernames and passwords, along with all usernames and passwords saved in Internet Explorer. After execution, the Trojan disables running instances of Skype and swaps in its fake Skype login window. If the victim enters his or her username and password, the malware captures it and any others saved in IE and posts it via http to a Web site for the malware author to retrieve. Security researchers, and Skype, are recommending that users update their antivirus detections to avoid infection.

Source: eWeek

malware, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Can Trojans Steal My Data? - Similar Threads - Trojans Steal Data

2. Fraud and Stealing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraud and Stealing: Hi, have problem and its crime. someone made a few accounts on my laptop and locked it. o have no access to my laptop now.Can you unlock my account, i have houndreds of pictures on it. Same laptop always was connected to same internet adrese. Please help meI Will tell you a...
  3. Mcafee says data leaked because of Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mcafee says data leaked because of Trojan: Hello There I got an email from Mcafee that says your data got leaked.I logged into my Mcafee account and saw my leaked data in the dashboard. I pressed on one of the Passwords that got leaked and it was mine. It sad at the top of the Dashboard your Data got leaked by a...
  4. driversupport.com is stealing my money

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driversupport.com is stealing my money: I am closing my account with DRIVER SUPPORT as it should only have been a single $9.99 but it became a monthly bill for no good reason and expect that my payments will be refunded by this company.I am even more concerned if Microsoft is associated with such a scam and will...
  5. how do i know if trojan wiped my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i know if trojan wiped my data: how do i know if trojan wiped my data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-if-trojan-wiped-my-data/658b6f62-a8af-4b26-bc6f-53057d4fcd2d
  6. Focus stealing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Focus stealing: I have an application that has drop down menus for work. (like a status change from started to completed) And if I have the work application open, and I open any other application, Skype, Internet explorer, Chrome anything, AFTER the work app is running, I can no longer use...
  7. One drive stealing data

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One drive stealing data: So i reinstalled windows 10 to clean my pc, i reconfigured all my pc again to what i like and one of those things is disable one drive cloud storage, i literally disabled everyting from one cloud but didnt uninstalled it, and guess what? it started to upload some very...
  8. Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data?: Because Edward Snowden illegally stole documents from my government we know Microsoft was working secretly with government. Are they still doing this? How do we know and why would we believe its not happening any longer? Microsoft never apologized nor were they ever...
  9. What steals my broadband ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What steals my broadband ?: I noticed my connection has been too slow , then I took a look on the Bandwidth monitor (Bandwidth Monitor - Monitor Bandwidth, Network Bandwidth Monitor, Bandwidth Monitor Software ) and found out that all my bandwith is in use. As there is not any download , application...
  10. You're not safe offline: Router LED lights can steal your data

in Windows 10 News
    You're not safe offline: Router LED lights can steal your data: Have to admit, there are some creative exploits out there....*Rolleyes A system which is air-gapped is generally considered safe from intrusion as there are few network tunnels or avenues for hackers to exploit. After all, if you can't connect, you can't steal or...