Windows 10: can turn on computer but unsuccessful troubleshouting windows 11 HP desktop

Discus and support can turn on computer but unsuccessful troubleshouting windows 11 HP desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Computer was working find till last night. I have tried all Fs, F2 and f8 and cannot open windows. When I turn it on the recovery environment does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GuillermoArosemena, May 24, 2024.

1. can turn on computer but unsuccessful troubleshouting windows 11 HP desktop

Computer was working find till last night. I have tried all Fs, F2 and f8 and cannot open windows. When I turn it on the recovery environment does not let me to go back to a previous windows update

:)

GuillermoArosemena, May 24, 2024
Thema:

can turn on computer but unsuccessful troubleshouting windows 11 HP desktop

1. can turn on computer but unsuccessful troubleshouting windows 11 HP desktop - Similar Threads - turn computer unsuccessful

2. can turn on computer but unsuccessful troubleshouting windows 11 HP desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can turn on computer but unsuccessful troubleshouting windows 11 HP desktop: Computer was working find till last night. I have tried all Fs, F2 and f8 and cannot open windows. When I turn it on the recovery environment does not let me to go back to a previous windows update...
  3. New computer's bluetooth not working - troubleshooter unsuccessful

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer's bluetooth not working - troubleshooter unsuccessful: I recently built the computer that the issue is occurring on. Based on the fact that the generic bluetooth adapter shows up in Device Manager, it's definitely capable of bluetooth. I've disabled and re-enabled it, entirely re-installed it, and checked for driver updates of...
  4. When I restart my Windows 11 HP Desktop PC, it turns the screensaver off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my Windows 11 HP Desktop PC, it turns the screensaver off: I have a Windows 11 desktop computer that I got from HP earlier this year. I also have an HP laptop currently running Windows 10 that I got 5ish years ago that does not have this issue. Most of the time, if I restart or shut down my computer, when it loads again, the...
  5. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130: Found this solution from the website.Go to windows search box and type command prompt and then run as administrator. After that, type " sfc/scannow " without the "". Wait for it to done scanning and after that restart your pc. Hope it helps.Cheers...
  6. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130: Found this solution from the website.Go to windows search box and type command prompt and then run as administrator. After that, type " sfc/scannow " without the "". Wait for it to done scanning and after that restart your pc. Hope it helps.Cheers...
  7. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows installation unsuccessful

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation unsuccessful: Dear ****munity, I am having trouble and a real bad day because of it with my laptop. I had windows 10 installed on it, but after a recent windows update it appeared to freeze on occasion, to which the only answer was to hold down the power button to turn it off. Today I...
  9. Desktop computer HP P6

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Desktop computer HP P6: The computer just shows a message No boot disk has been detected. Nothing works at all. I have a recovery disc but it wont play. I have been in the bios and changed the boot setting....
  10. Can I turn on backlight in HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I turn on backlight in HP laptop?: I have purchased a new HP laptop. But I am unable to turn on a back lighting. What is the key to turn it on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-turn-on-backlight-in-hp-laptop/d2d9a578-7c24-462d-8b50-43aace7eac17