Windows 10: can u extract a compressed photo file to usb port in file explorer

Discus and support can u extract a compressed photo file to usb port in file explorer in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; can u extract a compressed photo file in file explorer to a usb flashdrive... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by judy boone, Dec 7, 2018.

1. can u extract a compressed photo file to usb port in file explorer

can u extract a compressed photo file in file explorer to a usb flashdrive

:)

judy boone, Dec 7, 2018

2. Windows Explorer compressed file extraction and opening.

I am no longer able to open up files that are compressed or extract those files to a new folder using Windows Explorer as I use to be able to. Compressed files which I was able to view and extract up until a week ago before the most recent windows update
    can no longer be opened an extracted.

I'd appreciate the help. Thanks

brentlyablo, Dec 7, 2018
  3. pyramid10 Win User
    Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Dec 7, 2018
  4. MrkResin Win User

can u extract a compressed photo file to usb port in file explorer

Compressed Folder files when extracted does not get saved

Original title: Compressed Folder

In Windows 10, I have a compressed folder where all files have the same name. When I try to extract the file only one is saved. I viewed the files and they are different photos. Also, I tried to rename the files but it won't let me.

MrkResin, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

can u extract a compressed photo file to usb port in file explorer

1. can u extract a compressed photo file to usb port in file explorer - Similar Threads - extract compressed photo

2. I can not extract files in a USB stick.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not extract files in a USB stick.: Whenever i try to extract a file in a USB stick, it always gives me this error:How do i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-extract-files-in-a-usb-stick/184b92dd-75f5-4361-a034-6f48daf1f7ca
  3. I can not extract files in a USB stick.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not extract files in a USB stick.: Whenever i try to extract a file in a USB stick, it always gives me this error:How do i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-extract-files-in-a-usb-stick/184b92dd-75f5-4361-a034-6f48daf1f7ca
  4. Extract Details of files in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extract Details of files in File Explorer: Hi Good MorningCan anyone explain the procedure to extract "TITTLE" of all the files in file explorer into excel formatRight side pane comes when we select 'Details" button under "View" option...
  5. Extract Details of files in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extract Details of files in File Explorer: Hi Good MorningCan anyone explain the procedure to extract "TITTLE" of all the files in file explorer into excel formatRight side pane comes when we select 'Details" button under "View" option...
  6. Extract Details of files in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Extract and Compressed Folder Tools in File Explorer grayed out

Extract and Compressed Folder Tools in File Explorer grayed out: Hi,Trying to unzip .gz file. When I clicked on it, Extract and Compressed Folder Tools in File Explorer appear but are grayed out.I tried to set default app for GZ through Settings>Apps>Default Apps>Choose default app by file type, it says "There is no installed app for this...
  8. Unable to open or extract Windows-compressed files

Unable to open or extract Windows-compressed files: Hello, I have a bunch of photos and videos on a Windows 10 PC that I'm unable to open. They were apparently compressed with Windows 10 built-in compression at some point, and now any attempt to open them fails, as if they contained incorrect data. What I also noticed is that...
  9. USB PORTS NOT SEEN IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB PORTS NOT SEEN IN FILE EXPLORER: In WINDOWS 10 PRO, my USB ports were working/being recognized (with drive a drive letter) fine until I did a backup using Paragon Software from one external drive to another external drive. Now, neither of the two USB ports are being seen in Windows File Explorer. However,...
  10. File Explorer Compression & WinZip?

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Compression & WinZip?: Not wanting to hijack an existing thread, I'm asking here. Does WinZip offer better options & features than the built-in File Explorer compression? 82132