Windows 10: Can u watch Blu-ray on laptop on ur TV? I have laptop & TV+PowerDVD17

Discus and support Can u watch Blu-ray on laptop on ur TV? I have laptop & TV+PowerDVD17 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a laptop with an external pioneer USB Blu-ray drive and PowerDVD17. I have had the hardware for a while, but had not had a movie to try it out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by purplenate26, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Can u watch Blu-ray on laptop on ur TV? I have laptop & TV+PowerDVD17

I have a laptop with an external pioneer USB Blu-ray drive and PowerDVD17. I have had the hardware for a while, but had not had a movie to try it out with. I got Logan's Run for Christmas, the Sci-Fi movie. I had my TV connected to the HDMI output of my laptop and could not get the video to transfer to the TV. I'm disappointed. Because we don't have a Blu-ray player and the whole family was looking forward to having a Blu-ray player finally. *Banghead

:)

purplenate26, Jan 1, 2019

2. Watching movie and in TV and do jobs on Laptop

I attached my laptop to my TV through an HDMI cable! My TV now mirrors my laptop but I also want to be able to watch a movie file on the TV while surfing the web on my laptop. How do i do this?

[Original Title: Watching movie files!]

EricOutlook, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Laptop to TV

I have just bought a new Dell Laptop with windows 10, When I connect a HMDI cable to Laptop and TV, the TV screen remains black, I have used the F key and selected duplicate from the list , but still nothing. Can you help please as I need to sort this out
    urgently . Been tried with two different cables on two different TV's as well

Thanks

Andrew

AndrewHudson1, Jan 1, 2019
  4. @RaXxaa@ Win User

Can u watch Blu-ray on laptop on ur TV? I have laptop & TV+PowerDVD17

Laptop to tv?

before you coneect to your tv make sure you select audio by some audio manager or something to Use hdmi out in order to get audio.. many people miss that and audio does not show up but connectivity is excellent, used laptop to watch stuff on the tv(Asus G71gx) worked all good

@RaXxaa@, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Can u watch Blu-ray on laptop on ur TV? I have laptop & TV+PowerDVD17

1. Can u watch Blu-ray on laptop on ur TV? I have laptop & TV+PowerDVD17 - Similar Threads - watch Blu ray

2. Connecting the laptop to a TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting the laptop to a TV: I have a problem when I connect my laptop with a Samsung display... When I connect to HDMI, the message "No Signal" appears, and when the display is set to "Extension", the image appears on the screen without problems when playing the video, it works fine.. But when playing...
  3. Connecting the laptop to a TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting the laptop to a TV: I have a problem when I connect my laptop with a Samsung display... When I connect to HDMI, the message "No Signal" appears, and when the display is set to "Extension", the image appears on the screen without problems when playing the video, it works fine.. But when playing...
  4. Connect Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect Laptop to TV: i want to connect laptop HP Pavilion x 360 to a Panasonic TV using HDMI Cable but the laptop is not recognizing the TV after inserting the HDMI cable. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-laptop-to-tv/0a457c6e-ae5e-4ce8-8a29-c2e4af9c2da0
  5. Connecting laptop to TV

Connecting laptop to TV: Hello, I have recently bought a new TV and when I connect it to my laptop through HDMI it shows the screen, but the sound still comes from the laptop. I have checked around and most people say you just go to sound options and choose the TV as the sound device, but when I open...
  6. Can I watch the photos stored on the laptop through my Apple TV?

Can I watch the photos stored on the laptop through my Apple TV?: Can I watch the photos stored on the laptop through my Apple TV? I use Dell laptop running Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-watch-the-photos-stored-on-the-laptop/b98636d5-b7ed-43dd-84d1-7b66711abc63
  7. connect TV and Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect TV and Laptop: I am trying to connect a TV to my computer using a HDMI cable. I get video but no audio. How do I get audio to come out of the TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-tv-and-laptop/bb0f91b7-167f-437d-b91c-52d540806a9a
  8. Laptop to TV Connection

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop to TV Connection: I have attempted to connect my Lenovo Laptop HDMI port to a Sharp Aquos HD TV's HDMI Port. I would like to be able to view Video's from my Laptop on the Sharp HD TV. I have tried selecting multiple HDMI Video inputs thru the input select function on the TV's remote control....
  9. Laptop to TV Connection

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop to TV Connection: I have attempted to connect my Lenovo Laptop HDMI port to a Sharp Aquos HD TV's HDMI Port. I would like to be able to view Video's from my Laptop on the Sharp HD TV. I have tried selecting multiple HDMI Video inputs thru the input select function on the TV's remote control....
  10. connect TV to the laptop

connect TV to the laptop: I want my TV to work with the laptop but I cannot see my laptop screen displayed on the TV. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-tv-to-the-laptop/965c6114-59b4-49f5-ad5e-34e3e558758c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect an HDMi blu-ray player to my tosh p870 laptop win 10 1903