Windows 10: Can update or install apps from Store

Discus and support Can update or install apps from Store in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have tried everything even got the windows update via a link that was posted to me, but i cannot still up date or install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaveCrouch2, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Can update or install apps from Store

Split from this thread.​

I have tried everything even got the windows update via a link that was posted to me, but i cannot still up date or install apps from microsoft store, i can't add emails to it keeps asking me to update my mail but it wont let me.

:)

DaveCrouch2, Dec 2, 2020

2. Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/apps-store

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Windows Store Apps will not install after latest Windows Update

Hi,

Error 0x80073cfe that started after the latest Windows update may occur in Windows Store due to corrupted package repository. For us to fix this error, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and try installing apps again. To reset the Windows
    Store cache, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Can update or install apps from Store

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Can update or install apps from Store

1. Can update or install apps from Store - Similar Threads - update install apps

2. updating apps from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    updating apps from store: I have multiple apps problem in my Store. Apps are not updating it stuck and when its update came it will says updated and successful but you will not be able to open the app saying its needs an update so you need to open store again and you will see that there is an update...
  3. updating apps from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    updating apps from store: I have multiple apps problem in my Store. Apps are not updating it stuck and when its update came it will says updated and successful but you will not be able to open the app saying its needs an update so you need to open store again and you will see that there is an update...
  4. updating apps from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Installation/Updation Of Apps From Microsoft Store Is Not Working

Installation/Updation Of Apps From Microsoft Store Is Not Working: so here's the deal,I am unable to install/update anything from the Microsoft Store.Whenever I click on the button to install or update any application,it shows only till it is aqquiring license part,but dosen't go beyond that.What should I do?...
  6. Microsoft Store updates not working + unable to install apps from store

Microsoft Store updates not working + unable to install apps from store: I've been having a persistent issue where the Microsoft Store will not download the new version of DirectX Runtime package as well as Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 package, Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 packages. My windows is updated, I have reset the...
  7. unable to update windows and install apps from app store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to update windows and install apps from app store: I am getting an Error message as Follows When I click to install updates for my windows or apps There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  8. installing apps from store

installing apps from store: i have a new laptop and have been trying to install some apps from the store but its says i own them and they don open. Have removed all other laptops have owned before but still i cant access some apps i had installed in other laptops.Can someone kindly help.Am using windows...
  9. Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store: Hi! After the latest Windows 10 update (ver 17134.165), I noticed that I am unable to update or install app from store. The error code is 0x80070002. According to what I've already searched on Google, I've tried to: 1. Run WSReset.exe 2. Change my Microsoft account to local...
  10. Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store: Hi! After the latest Windows 10 update (ver 17134.165), I noticed that I am unable to update or install app from store. The error code is 0x80070002. According to what I've already searched on Google, I've tried to: 1. Run WSReset.exe 2. Change my Microsoft account to local...