Windows 10: Can use windows restore on fresh install? I want to switch to Linux but have a back up in...

Discus and support Can use windows restore on fresh install? I want to switch to Linux but have a back up in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm guessing maybe it's possible to use the restore, saved on another drive, on a fresh install. (But since that might not be complete and only reflect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Baneglory, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Can use windows restore on fresh install? I want to switch to Linux but have a back up in...

/u/Baneglory, Aug 18, 2021

2. Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Aug 18, 2021
  3. Switch to Linux ??

after the major windows 10 failure

I can't stop thinking to switch to Linux

but I never use Linux

any suggestions ?

Win10_2019, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Can use windows restore on fresh install? I want to switch to Linux but have a back up in...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

Can use windows restore on fresh install? I want to switch to Linux but have a back up in...

1. Can use windows restore on fresh install? I want to switch to Linux but have a back up in... - Similar Threads - restore fresh install

2. No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows: I wanted to switch back so i put the flashdrive with the IOS in and tried to install it and now it says no bootable device.Today i tried the SurfaceGo_FixNoBootableDevice.zip but now iam stuck at the wpeinit thing screen***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  3. Unable to use back up/restore ?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to use back up/restore ?!: I want to back up the C drive which has the OS on, just in case the hard disc crashes, I have done this in the past without a problem but in windows 10 I get a message that it cannot be done because the target drive has insufficient capacity, however the back up file is...
  4. Unable to use back up/restore ?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use back up/restore ?!: I want to back up the C drive which has the OS on, just in case the hard disc crashes, I have done this in the past without a problem but in windows 10 I get a message that it cannot be done because the target drive has insufficient capacity, however the back up file is...
  5. Unable to use back up/restore ?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Which is better a fresh installation of windows or backing up and restoring windows in new...

Which is better a fresh installation of windows or backing up and restoring windows in new...: i have hdd currently windows working on it i have bought a ssd i want to install and run windows on it so should i fresh install windows in ssd or do a back up and restore thing...
  7. I installed linux now want my windows back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I installed linux now want my windows back: Yesterday I thought I would try and install linux, well I don't like it but I only have a windows 10 disk created from the iso and my laptop only have a windows 7 product key, can I install win 10 and use this code ?...
  8. switching back from linux to windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    switching back from linux to windows: so i've been trying to get back to windows for the past 2 hours and all i get is a media driver missing. yes i have tried switching usb ports. any fixes? pls i am really tired from doing this. submitted by /u/tektek_27 [link] [comments]...
  9. i switched out of s mode to install an app and want to go back, can i do a restore and it...

i switched out of s mode to install an app and want to go back, can i do a restore and it...: I've recently purchased an HP and it came in Windows S-mode, now i'm not familiar with do's and dont's when it comes to switching things around but the app I was trying to download said it wouldn't do it unless i switched out of s-mode. So I did. Now i've done a little...
  10. Can I use Linux to get back Windows?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I use Linux to get back Windows?: Hello, everyone. I have a HP Stream '14 Laptop, with very bad specs. A series of events led me to no longer having access to the Windows OS, and instead with a computer with the "No Boot Device Found" error. I do NOT have access to another computer, or any Windoes...