Windows 10: Can we access Microsoft store without activating windows 10??

Discus and support Can we access Microsoft store without activating windows 10?? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to ask whether I would be able to download free apps and games from Microsoft store without activating my windows 10?? And also tell what are... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rishabh Parwal, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Can we access Microsoft store without activating windows 10??

I want to ask whether I would be able to download free apps and games from Microsoft store without activating my windows 10??
    And also tell what are the limitations if we do not activate windows 10, which features would not be available??

:)

Rishabh Parwal, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Windows store

Hi Hamza,

Windows Store is an app store and online music store for Microsoft Windows. It is the primary means of distributing Universal Windows Platform apps.

We suggest resetting the Windows Store app to resolve your issue. Here are the steps:

• Click Cortana or the Search Box.
    • Type in WSreset.exe, then click Enter.

• The Store app and a command prompt will open without any message and it will automatically closes when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer and try accessing Windows Store app again.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jose Est, Jul 17, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Can we access Microsoft store without activating windows 10??

DISABLE Active window without clicking WINDOWS 10

Hi, Karl.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

I would suggest that you follow the steps mentioned below to disable “Activate a window by hovering over it with the mouse.”

• On the search bar, type “Ease of Access Center”.
    • Locate and click on “Make Mouse Easier to Use.”
    • Uncheck the box “Activate a window by hovering over it with the mouse.”
    • Click on “Apply” and then “OK.”

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Can we access Microsoft store without activating windows 10??

1. Can we access Microsoft store without activating windows 10?? - Similar Threads - access Microsoft store

2. Can we install or access AI or ML apps from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we install or access AI or ML apps from Microsoft store: There are many AI apps now available on the internet , ready to use for a task. Can Windows 11 home edition run those apps? How can normal customers benefit from them?...
  3. Can we install or access AI or ML apps from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can we install or access AI or ML apps from Microsoft store: There are many AI apps now available on the internet , ready to use for a task. Can Windows 11 home edition run those apps? How can normal customers benefit from them?...
  4. Can access Microsoft community, but no activity access

Can access Microsoft community, but no activity access: When I log into Microsoft community, my account appears, shows there has been activity in the summary, but when I click on My Activity, I get message "Oops, something went wrong. Try again" Help please....
  5. Can access Microsoft community, but no activity access

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can access Microsoft community, but no activity access: When I log into Microsoft community, my account appears, shows there has been activity in the summary, but when I click on My Activity, I get message "Oops, something went wrong. Try again" Help please....
  6. Can access Microsoft community, but no activity access

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Update Microsoft 3D Viewer without access to Microsoft Store

Update Microsoft 3D Viewer without access to Microsoft Store: There is a vulnerability against Microsoft 3D Viewer that was released in October. CVE-2020-17003 This Link Shows it. The "solution" is to click on a link that takes you here. The link is a pivot that opens the Microsoft Store. I am the admin of an AD Domain that does...
  8. it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations: my pc always displays activate windows.when go to settings it diplays that we can not activate windows on this pc as we can not contact with organizations activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-activation/f747179d-ee12-4705-8259-7510ba15fc9e
  9. can not access microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can not access microsoft store: need help with getting in need tips. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-access-microsoft-store/69493359-8165-4b4f-8cca-05229c24053a"
  10. Can we save accounts settings (Windows 10) without need a Microsoft Ac

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can we save accounts settings (Windows 10) without need a Microsoft Ac: To do the following on Windows 10: Settings / Accounts / Sync your settings We need a Microsoft Account. So our account settings can be save online (Internet). I don’t like that. I would like to save all my accounts settings locally. Microsoft say: “Some Windows...