Windows 10: Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop?

Discus and support Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sara James, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop?

Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop?

:)

Sara James, Feb 9, 2023

2. Bluetooth Device not connecting.

• I performed a reset through cloud download of my HP Pavilion 15-dk0050tx Windows 10 Laptop from windows' settings app.
    • After the reset, I observed that my laptop is unable to connect to my mobile through Bluetooth.
    • So I tried a few things from "answers.microsoft.com".
    • What I tried are:
    1. Updated my windows to the latest version.
    2. Updated all windows apps from Microsoft Store.
    3. Updated my all drivers from HP Support Assistant.
    4. Performed troubleshoot of Bluetooth from Windows' settings.
    5. Tried to update drivers from the device manager.
    6. Removed my device from Bluetooth devices & tried to connect.
    7. Uninstalled my device from the device manager & restarted my laptop.
    8. Tried to connect my device again but failed.
    9. To ensure which device(laptop or mobile) has a Bluetooth connectivity issue, I used another mobile but it was also unable to connect.
    please suggest to me what should I do now

YashGandhi7200, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Connecting devices with bluetooth.

We appreciate your response. To further troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you create a test user profile and then check if you will have the same issue with connecting Bluetooth devices on your computer. This is for us to verify if the issue is
    isolated with one user profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.

Update us about the results.

Darleen Pen, Feb 9, 2023
  4. Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop?

Keeping devices from automatically connecting via Bluetooth

I've tried disabling the Bluetooth earlier and again following your suggestion

and offer that this is not a workable solution.

With, on my laptop, my Bose speakers and other devices are paired but not connected and the

Bluetooth is turned off, if the TV is on and connected (using) the Bose system, the laptop will

automatically connect to the speakers (disconnecting the TV) when Bluetooth is toggled on.

Given the above, I have to go through a convoluted routine anytime I want to connect to a device (printer, etc.) while the TV is on. Connecting, disconnecting, pairing, reconnecting, disconnecting, etc. etc. isn't a real solution.

Hopefully there's another approach or a real solution coming in the Windows 10 upgrade

that I understand is to be out this year.

Any thoughts??

Thomas-_-_, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop?

1. Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop? - Similar Threads - connect multiple bluetooth

2. Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth: Hello, i would like to report that i have audio stutters if i connect xbox one controller and headphones onto windows 10, while if i only connect one device everything is fine, please fix this issue, the version of windows is home and compilation of the operating system is...
  3. Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth: Hello, i would like to report that i have audio stutters if i connect xbox one controller and headphones onto windows 10, while if i only connect one device everything is fine, please fix this issue, the version of windows is home and compilation of the operating system is...
  4. Audio stutter if multiple devices connected on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop?

Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop?: Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-connect-multiple-bluetooth-devices-to-the/8b349d80-c2ba-4158-b962-2e6856f9be9d
  6. Connecting bluetooth device to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting bluetooth device to laptop: I am trying to connect my phone and tablet both samsung to my laptop via bluetooth so that I can create a PAN network to work on shared files.But when I try to connect to both devices, they pair but won't connect. When I press my laptop's name on the phone/tablet it says...
  7. Connecting bluetooth device to laptop

Connecting bluetooth device to laptop: I am trying to connect my phone and tablet both samsung to my laptop via bluetooth so that I can create a PAN network to work on shared files.But when I try to connect to both devices, they pair but won't connect. When I press my laptop's name on the phone/tablet it says...
  8. [Bluetooth] Multiple devices connected

[Bluetooth] Multiple devices connected: Hello. First of all, this is my first post, so sorry if it's a noob question and/or if I missed some posting rules. I play games on Steam using an official Xbox 360 Controller since 2011 without facing any single issue so far. Now I'm planning to buy an Xbox One Controller,...
  9. [Bluetooth] Multiple devices connected

in Windows 10 Support
    [Bluetooth] Multiple devices connected: Hello. First of all, this is my first post, so sorry if it's a noob question and/or if I missed some posting rules. I play games on Steam using an official Xbox 360 Controller since 2011 without facing any single issue so far. Now I'm planning to buy an Xbox One Controller,...
  10. Bluetooth audio stutters if multiple devices connected

Bluetooth audio stutters if multiple devices connected: Audio over Bluetooth stutters if both a Wireless controller Sony cuh-zct2u and Bluetooth headset Sony WH-1000XM3 are connected, but does not stutter if only the headset is connected. This also occurs when tested with different Bluetooth headsets Apple A1573. Host machine is...