Windows 10: can we copy the task usage and resource usage sheet to excel directly ?

Discus and support can we copy the task usage and resource usage sheet to excel directly ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can we copy the task usage and resource usage sheet to excel directly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlokSahdev, Jul 15, 2019.

1. can we copy the task usage and resource usage sheet to excel directly ?

can we copy the task usage and resource usage sheet to excel directly

:)

AlokSahdev, Jul 15, 2019
  2. knute97 Win User

Task Manager RAM Usage

My computer is running 64 bit Windows 10 with 6 GB of RAM.

I have been monitoring my memory usage via Task Manager and occasionally download tasklist via the cmd line.

What has been bothering me is that my RAM usage at reboot starts at 34%, and left alone, increases to ~75-80% without running any programs.
    (I do have start up programs including McAfee, Dropbox, Seagate console, gadgets, etc.)

When I analyze the tasklist download file via Excel, the total RAM memory usage is approximately 3.1 GB at 79%.
    Doing the math, this means there is only 4 GB in use?

I have 2 questions:

1. Does Task Manager list all the RAM usage or is there some background usage that is not shown.?

2. Is there any other way to monitor RAM leakage?

knute97, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Toothless Win User
    Resource usage overlay!

Hey guys, so I'm looking for a program that lets me have an overlay showing system resource usages. If it shows FPS then that's a plus in my book.

Any advice?

Toothless, Jul 15, 2019
  4. can we copy the task usage and resource usage sheet to excel directly ?

Task Manager High CPU Usage

I have the same problem myself with it only happens when I scroll through task manager and open and close it. I don't know this for sure but the reason this probably happens is that you may have a lot of processes running and task manager is using a lot
    of the CPU to process the usage of each program.

What I have done is disable data that I don't need to see like network usage and GPU usage and it drops the CPU usage a bit. I have also enabled everything and scrolled up and down on it and task manager uses almost twice as much.

I would suggest disabling everything but CPU, disk, and RAM, (I would not suggest having GPU on because it is almost always at 99% unless you have FPS limits).

Niogenesis, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

can we copy the task usage and resource usage sheet to excel directly ?

1. can we copy the task usage and resource usage sheet to excel directly ? - Similar Threads - copy task usage

2. How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet: I received a password-protected Excel on my Windows 10 computer, and I do have access to view the sheet, but I am unable to copy and paste any of the data. I have tried a few methods including right-clicking, copying and pasting, and even using a third-party software, but...
  3. How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet: I received a password-protected Excel on my Windows 10 computer, and I do have access to view the sheet, but I am unable to copy and paste any of the data. I have tried a few methods including right-clicking, copying and pasting, and even using a third-party software, but...
  4. Onedrive making copies of excel sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive making copies of excel sheet: I have a user who created a spreadsheet in excel, then the user enabled autosave so it is now saving to his onedrive. The problem is that onedrive is now creating multiple copies of the spreadsheet everytime the user saves, for example in the onedrive folder there will be a...
  5. Onedrive making copies of excel sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive making copies of excel sheet: I have a user who created a spreadsheet in excel, then the user enabled autosave so it is now saving to his onedrive. The problem is that onedrive is now creating multiple copies of the spreadsheet everytime the user saves, for example in the onedrive folder there will be a...
  6. Onedrive making copies of excel sheet

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Task bar usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar usage: When right clicking an app that is pinned to the taskbar, you get a menu of items that you can open with the app. It does not let me unpin one item. How do I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-usage/b528d3aa-e407-4a25-849f-71b78316e79b
  8. Check your resources usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Check your resources usage: Between, NOW, using Edge Dev as DWB with Sleeping tabs AND 20H2, I suggest both are contributing to the significantly less resource use showing. Less or lower than before these 2 things. Anyone else with the same conditions notice this Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  9. Copy Column Headings in Excel from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2 - How?

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy Column Headings in Excel from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2 - How?: I have Microsoft Office 2016 Excel on Windows 10. I want to copy “Column Headings only in Excel” from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2. I do not want to copy data from Sheet 1. I tried some Google searches and had trouble following and understanding some of the steps. In one of the...
  10. Windows 10 resource usage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 resource usage: One of the good things is the small footprint of Windows 10. In my installation it uses only 8.5GB on the C partition and less than 500MB of RAM. I am sure that willl grow somewhat with the RTM edition, but it is a good start. [img] [img] 2548