Windows 10: Can we create a folder in the roaming folder

Discus and support Can we create a folder in the roaming folder in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to create a folder in the roaming folder for save game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ashish_007, May 25, 2024.

1. Can we create a folder in the roaming folder

I need to create a folder in the roaming folder for save game

:)

Ashish_007, May 25, 2024

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Can we create a folder in the roaming folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Can we create a folder in the roaming folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, May 25, 2024
  3. Roaming folder's setting not loaded comepletely?

I assume you are talking about this folder:

c:\Users\Jianwei\AppData\Roaming

If so then these steps should fix the problem:

1. Mark the code line below, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    2. Click the Start globe.
    3. Press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    4. Press Enter.

cmd.exe /c attrib -h -r /s /d "%UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming" & pause

Frederik Long, May 25, 2024
  4. WojtasRed Win User

Can we create a folder in the roaming folder

Hidden folders

I installed `Kane and Lynch` on my PC twice in Program Files(x86) folder but I can`t find them (2 folders with game). But free space on my HDD is lower. So there`re those folders on my hdd. I use option `unhide` hidden folders but still can`t find them. Any suggestions? How can i delete those hidden folders?

When I run istallation for this game I can see those folders in Program Files(x86) folde.

I`m using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

WojtasRed, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Can we create a folder in the roaming folder

1. Can we create a folder in the roaming folder - Similar Threads - create folder roaming

2. Can we create a folder in the roaming folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can we create a folder in the roaming folder: I need to create a folder in the roaming folder for save game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-create-a-folder-in-the-roaming-folder/91712a15-4922-490d-a5fc-ab90c7815822
  3. Can I delete AppData Roaming Folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete AppData Roaming Folder?: My Antivirus Has detected a File Rep Malware in this file so What Should I do.Should I Remove It or Not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-appdata-roaming-folder/5ee75130-6620-4a51-b426-1ba3208bf282
  4. Can I delete AppData Roaming Folder?

Can I delete AppData Roaming Folder?: My Antivirus Has detected a File Rep Malware in this file so What Should I do.Should I Remove It or Not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-appdata-roaming-folder/5ee75130-6620-4a51-b426-1ba3208bf282
  5. Roaming Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Roaming Folder: I just received my laptop today from a company that replaced the hard drive with an SSD and did a clean install of Windows 10 version 21h2. While trying to move some data and apps to this computer from the spare computer I found that I do mot have a c:\users\username\roaming\...
  6. Roaming Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roaming Folder: I just received my laptop today from a company that replaced the hard drive with an SSD and did a clean install of Windows 10 version 21h2. While trying to move some data and apps to this computer from the spare computer I found that I do mot have a c:\users\username\roaming\...
  7. Roaming Folder

8. Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA

Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA: hello i was trying to move my Roaming Folder from AppData to Drive D: but I set the location to D: instead of D:/roaming using "Change location" on the properties of the roaming folder now my entire Drive D: is considered as the roaming folder and all the folders and files...
  9. Can not create folders

Can not create folders: I'm extremely frustrated - paying top dollar for a computer which does not allow basic function of creating new folder - unacceptable. I've tried changing all properties to 'write...' does not take. Please provide me simple instructions so this useless piece of plastic...
  10. AppData Roaming folder

AppData Roaming folder: I have accidentally deleted my AppData folder and I can't recover it. I bought my laptop from UK and the windows and drivers were preinstalled in it. And I have not any disc form where I can redownload drivers or windows licensed version. what should I do even powershell is...