Windows 10: Can we customize the SmartScreen block page for unsanctioned apps somehow ?

Discus and support Can we customize the SmartScreen block page for unsanctioned apps somehow ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there,I just want to know if we can customize the SmartScreen block page generated by the CASB solution. Or in any case change the Big Red block... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Smruti_Ranjan_Dash, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Can we customize the SmartScreen block page for unsanctioned apps somehow ?

Hi there,I just want to know if we can customize the SmartScreen block page generated by the CASB solution. Or in any case change the Big Red block Screen and customize the page a bit.

:)

Smruti_Ranjan_Dash, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Smartscreen blocking an EXE

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any option to save password?
    • Which application are you referring to?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Right click on the shortcut or in File explorer and select Run as administrator check if that helps.
    • Also observe when you type password do you get a prompt for saving password just above Taskbar.

You may also refer the link below and check if that helps.

Smart Screen Filter: FAQ.

What is SmartScreen and how can it help protect me?

Hope the issue with smart screen blocking exe will resolved. Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 15, 2022
  3. spunk Win User
    UAC prompt for Task Manager. MMC blocked. What happened?

It's possible that Computer Management is being blocked by SmartScreen. We suggest disabling it and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

1. Click the Start button.
    2. Type smartscreen in the search bar.
    3. Click Change SmartScreen settings.
    4. Click the drop-down arrow in the Security row.
    5. Click Change settings beneath the WindowsSmartScreen row.
    6. Click Don't do anything (turn off Windows SmartScreen).
    7. Click OK.

spunk, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Can we customize the SmartScreen block page for unsanctioned apps somehow ?

Smartscreen blocking ebay descriptions

Hi,

We understand that you are having challenges on viewing contents on a certain website and that
    Smartscreen is automatically blocking it. We suggest that you click on the link below to know more information about
    Smartscreen Filter and how it helps in protecting your computer:

Smartscreen Filter: FAQ

Cheers.

Freddrick Pal, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Can we customize the SmartScreen block page for unsanctioned apps somehow ?

1. Can we customize the SmartScreen block page for unsanctioned apps somehow ? - Similar Threads - customize SmartScreen block

2. Antivirus SOMEHOW blocks FModel.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus SOMEHOW blocks FModel.: Hi, I've been trying to install FModel but it just won't let me for some reason. I've checked the Norton logs and they said they allowed it so what's the issue here? what do I do? I know that if i disable antivirus, it automatically enables after a day and I won't be able to...
  3. Windows SmartScreen is Blocking Every Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows SmartScreen is Blocking Every Download: My Windows 10 Pro SmartScreen setting is blocking every single download. Even downloads from Microsoft.com and it does not give me any option to “Download Anyway” as all the advice sites are saying. How do I fix this and still have security? I should not have to turn it off...
  4. Windows SmartScreen is Blocking Every Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows SmartScreen is Blocking Every Download: My Windows 10 Pro SmartScreen setting is blocking every single download. Even downloads from Microsoft.com and it does not give me any option to “Download Anyway” as all the advice sites are saying. How do I fix this and still have security? I should not have to turn it off...
  5. Windows SmartScreen is Blocking Every Download

6. Microsoft Defender smartscreen unwanted blocking of app

Microsoft Defender smartscreen unwanted blocking of app: "microsoft defender smartscreen tagged an app as an unwanted app and wife accepted it and deleted it I need that app but cant get it back as its blocked"how do i get it unblocked* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. Can We Customize Windows 10 - Lock Screen quick status apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can We Customize Windows 10 - Lock Screen quick status apps: There is only limited options listed in Windows 10 - Lock Screen quick status apps Dropdown ,And also There is no other options to add other apps to it e.g.FacebookWhatsAppTeamsIs any provision to add this to the list?...
  8. Can I block apps from opening web pages?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I block apps from opening web pages?: I have a very useful application that requires me to constantly open and close it, the only problem is that it opens a link to twitter every time. I find it really annoying, if there is a way to block apps (or even better, specific apps) from opening new web browser instances...
  9. Windows Defender SmartScreen is blocking a small number of customers

Windows Defender SmartScreen is blocking a small number of customers: Hello, We have several dozen customers reporting that SmartScreen is blocking our website. We cannot recreate the issue, but have verified that the reports are accurate. We are asking customers that report the issue to take the steps to report it as a false positive using...
  10. Smartscreen. Smartscreen. Smartscreen.

Smartscreen. Smartscreen. Smartscreen.: Please try to understand: my problem is because of the Smartscreen. The Smartscreen is blocking installation of our software, Clone Files Checker. Our users are facing problem installing the program on their Windows 10 computers. I am the developer of the application and our...