Windows 10: Can we enable location conditions to MS logon for personal accounts / Xbox Gamepass / Etc

Discus and support Can we enable location conditions to MS logon for personal accounts / Xbox Gamepass / Etc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is it possible to enable location aware/conditional logons for all MS personal services?We use this in our corporate environment with our Azure... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Maz544568, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Maz544568 Win User

Can we enable location conditions to MS logon for personal accounts / Xbox Gamepass / Etc

Is it possible to enable location aware/conditional logons for all MS personal services?We use this in our corporate environment with our Azure services, but I'm curious to know if this is on for general MS accounts.If not, I think it would be a welcome addition. Having just reviewed my account and been a victim of CC fraud, my own MS account has had multiple failed logons from all over the world. If location aware/restricted access can be enabled with MFA it would allow a little bit more security...

:)

Maz544568, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Can we enable location conditions to MS logon for personal accounts / Xbox Gamepass / Etc

1. Can we enable location conditions to MS logon for personal accounts / Xbox Gamepass / Etc - Similar Threads - enable location conditions

2. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  3. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  4. Xbox Gamepass Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass Error: I'm experiencing an issue with Xbox Game Pass. When I download a game and try to launch it, I receive a "file system error" -2015294512. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass-error/582f7f7f-51ea-4cd8-a9aa-6f9e5977d585
  5. Xbox Gamepass Error

Xbox Gamepass Error: I'm experiencing an issue with Xbox Game Pass. When I download a game and try to launch it, I receive a "file system error" -2015294512. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass-error/582f7f7f-51ea-4cd8-a9aa-6f9e5977d585
  6. Can we enable location conditions to MS logon for personal accounts / Xbox Gamepass / Etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we enable location conditions to MS logon for personal accounts / Xbox Gamepass / Etc: Is it possible to enable location aware/conditional logons for all MS personal services?We use this in our corporate environment with our Azure services, but I'm curious to know if this is on for general MS accounts.If not, I think it would be a welcome addition. Having just...
  7. Can we enable location conditions to MS logon for personal accounts / Xbox Gamepass / Etc

Can we enable location conditions to MS logon for personal accounts / Xbox Gamepass / Etc: Is it possible to enable location aware/conditional logons for all MS personal services?We use this in our corporate environment with our Azure services, but I'm curious to know if this is on for general MS accounts.If not, I think it would be a welcome addition. Having just...
  8. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards From local stores for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in...
  9. Xbox Gamepass

Xbox Gamepass: So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards From local stores for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in...
  10. Xbox gamepass for PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox gamepass for PC: I recently bought A membership for Xbox gamepass for PC, and whenever I try to install any game from the respective installer it gives me 2 options to download on, I don't want to use my C drive because it is my boot and I don't want to use to much of it, But I have another...