Windows 10: Can we enable Windows Backup?

Discus and support Can we enable Windows Backup? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Some parts are there but some are not. My Win10 Ent' won't let me pick a backup drive for example. And before you say it I only want to use the default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Astrogoth, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Astrogoth Win User

Can we enable Windows Backup?

Some parts are there but some are not. My Win10 Ent' won't let me pick a backup drive for example. And before you say it I only want to use the default MS backup.

:)

Astrogoth, Oct 10, 2014

2. Can we enable & disable Sync feature , for each individual app on a windows 10 Mobile Device ??

Hello Momin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Suggest you to refer the below link to get the required information on this.

Sync your phone on Windows 10

Synchronising your Windows Phone

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Oct 10, 2014
  3. Can we enable & disable Sync feature , for each individual app on a windows 10 Mobile Device ??

Can we enable & disable Sync feature , for each individual app on a windows 10 Mobile Device ??

MominSheuikh, Oct 10, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

Have you any external drives connected? I can select the drive but only an external one:

Can we enable Windows Backup? [​IMG]

5. Saltgrass Win User
    If you are running the Enterprise version, I have no experience, but it is basically the same utility. Perhaps if you used a clean partition and see if it could find that.

What type of external drive do you have?

Saltgrass, Oct 10, 2014
  6. Astrogoth Win User
    I have a second internal drive named "Backup" that MS Backup finds just fine, it just won't let me select, use or remember the choice.

Astrogoth, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can we enable Windows Backup? - Similar Threads - enable Backup

2. Cannot enable cloud backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app - "MS account doesn't exist"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable cloud backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app - "MS account doesn't exist": Hello,As per the title, when I try to add an account to enable backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app on Android, it asks me to sign in to my MS account. I enter my email address but the app says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist". And yet it is the same account that I...
  3. Cannot enable cloud backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app - "MS account doesn't exist"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enable cloud backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app - "MS account doesn't exist": Hello,As per the title, when I try to add an account to enable backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app on Android, it asks me to sign in to my MS account. I enter my email address but the app says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist". And yet it is the same account that I...
  4. Re-enabling OneDrive backups after cloning to new SSD drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-enabling OneDrive backups after cloning to new SSD drive: I have Onedrive backups enabled on my PCI recently changed my PC case, and bought a new M.2 drive which I cloned with Acronis True Image for Western Digital.Now, Onedrive is not backing up my files and insisting that I rename them.Also, I no longer have access to my Personal...
  5. Re-enabling OneDrive backups after cloning to new SSD drive

Re-enabling OneDrive backups after cloning to new SSD drive: I have Onedrive backups enabled on my PCI recently changed my PC case, and bought a new M.2 drive which I cloned with Acronis True Image for Western Digital.Now, Onedrive is not backing up my files and insisting that I rename them.Also, I no longer have access to my Personal...
  6. Should we enable windows registry backup, does enabling help in any way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should we enable windows registry backup, does enabling help in any way: Windows 10 H2 21 Japanese OSWe are told not to touch windows registry unless you know what you are doing. Therefore asking question here.Question: If we enabled windows registry backup and something happened to computer does that backup will be helpful in any way? If so then...
  7. Should we enable windows registry backup, does enabling help in any way

Should we enable windows registry backup, does enabling help in any way: Windows 10 H2 21 Japanese OSWe are told not to touch windows registry unless you know what you are doing. Therefore asking question here.Question: If we enabled windows registry backup and something happened to computer does that backup will be helpful in any way? If so then...
  8. Should we enable windows registry backup, does enabling help in any way

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. EFS Prompted to backup file encryption certificate and key on BitLocker enabled computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EFS Prompted to backup file encryption certificate and key on BitLocker enabled computer: One of our staff get EFS popup prompted to backup file encryption certificate and key as per screenshot below.We are not using EFS on this computer instead we are using BitLocker to encrypt all volumes on this computer.Double checked and run "CIPHER.EXE /U /N" and result...
  10. VSS is corrupt and need to enable to create backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    VSS is corrupt and need to enable to create backup: Just inform that VSS is corrupted and enable to create backup. Acronis referred me after doing diagnostic test as to why it could not create a backup with their software. They suggested I contact Microsoft to resolve this. Windows 10 version 1903 156949