Windows 10: Can we have the menu bar in new edge

Discus and support Can we have the menu bar in new edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am still using explorer 11 but I have downloaded new edge canary and added google toolbar to it. It is similar to explorer menu bar that is easy to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lawnmower74, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Can we have the menu bar in new edge

I am still using explorer 11 but I have downloaded new edge canary and added google toolbar to it. It is similar to explorer menu bar that is easy to use for printing copying and moving things around it does not take up much space and saves time doing things for many millions of people it is very useful and quick I know that many experts on this forum think it is old fashioned but is new always best using the menu down right hand side is fiddley and takes time to find what you want to do and to do it so can we have it put in If the menu bar was not wanted why has google made one to add to browsers

:)

lawnmower74, Sep 8, 2019
  2. huffman Win User

Show Menu Bar in Edge

I went thru the steps to import the Menu Bar from IE into Edge.

The menu bar does NOT show in Edge. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

huffman, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Show Menu Bar in Edge

Can we have the menu bar in new edge [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Can we have the menu bar in new edge

Windows Edge Menu bar

Hello Joe,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

There is no option to set the menu bar under the address bar alike Internet Explorer. However, you can pin the Edge Settings bar on the right side of the page for ease of access. To do so, refer to the following steps:

a) Open Microsoft Edge.

b) Click on the three dots (...) for additional options.

c) Click on the Settings in the list.

d) Click on the Push Pin icon to pin the settings alongside webpage.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Can we have the menu bar in new edge

1. Can we have the menu bar in new edge - Similar Threads - menu bar edge

2. Where in the hell is the menu bar in edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where in the hell is the menu bar in edge?: I wish you people would stop screwing up a perfectly good brower / explorer. Idiots... the menu bar is an absolutely necessity for those of us who have used it for years.I guess Microsoft no longer gives a damn about the older peoples using microsoft?...
  3. What common have edge with START menu? EDGE breaks the task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What common have edge with START menu? EDGE breaks the task bar: what edge has to do with the start menu?The system works fine until I launch the Edge browser. Once I start it, the Start menu stops responding and breaks. Restarting explorer.exe usually helps, but sometimes it doesn't and the menu can't start. Restarting dwm.exe doesn't...
  4. What common have edge with START menu? EDGE breaks the task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What common have edge with START menu? EDGE breaks the task bar: what edge has to do with the start menu?The system works fine until I launch the Edge browser. Once I start it, the Start menu stops responding and breaks. Restarting explorer.exe usually helps, but sometimes it doesn't and the menu can't start. Restarting dwm.exe doesn't...
  5. What common have edge with START menu? EDGE breaks the task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Cannot Increase the menu bar and favorites bar in the new Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Increase the menu bar and favorites bar in the new Edge.: I am thinking of switching from Firefox to the new Edge but have run into show stopper. The fonts in the Menu and Favorites bar are much to small for these octogenarian eyes and I can find no way to increase their size. Settings/Appearance allows me to select such things as...
  7. Show Menu Bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Show Menu Bar in Edge: I went thru the steps to import the Menu Bar from IE into Edge. The menu bar does NOT show in Edge. What am I doing wrong? Thanks 134220
  8. no menu bar in edge?

in Browsers and Email
    no menu bar in edge?: new to windows 10. I see edge has no menu bar? this is weird to me. Is their a way to turn it on if it does have one? 126055
  9. menu bar in edge

in Browsers and Email
    menu bar in edge: So is there any way like in Firefox or ie i never use google chrome spyware. to show the a menu bar file edit view that nonsense i have one in my Firefox. i was thinking of giving edge a try once that add support for extensions as i use a lot of ad blocked and tracker...
  10. menu bar on edge?

in Browsers and Email
    menu bar on edge?: is there a way to get the menu bar like in IE that has a file menu, edit, view, etc? thanks. 28224