Windows 10: can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using .ppkg file?

Discus and support can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using .ppkg file? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using provisional package .ppkg fileif so how we can make .ppkg file of windows 10 image in windows configuration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dhanji Bavaliya, Nov 28, 2022.

1. can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using .ppkg file?

Can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using provisional package .ppkg fileif so how we can make .ppkg file of windows 10 image in windows configuration designer tool. could you please help me the possible way to migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using windows configure designer tool.

:)

Dhanji Bavaliya, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Keith_O Win User

Upgrading from WIN 8 to Win 10

hello,

I have a desktop running Win 8

Can anyone provide a step by step upgrade path/instructions to delete Win 8 and load/run Win 10..

thanks

Keith_O, Nov 28, 2022
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Nov 28, 2022
  4. S V Nahar Win User

can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using .ppkg file?

Migration to Win 8 Phone

I am migrating from Andriod Phone to Windows 8 Phone.

Already purchased Windows 8 Phone of Nokia.

Would appreciate links for suggested reading.

S V Nahar, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using .ppkg file?

1. can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using .ppkg file? - Similar Threads - migrate using ppkg

2. win 10 migrate plan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 migrate plan: i have Win 10 OEM on a Dell XPS 8300 which is no longer supported..i have a WDC 1TB HDD and just added another identical.i want to create the second HDD identical to the first so i can easily switch if the first HDD fails.SMART shows 5 raw clusters in the pending count and...
  3. win 10 migrate plan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 migrate plan: i have Win 10 OEM on a Dell XPS 8300 which is no longer supported..i have a WDC 1TB HDD and just added another identical.i want to create the second HDD identical to the first so i can easily switch if the first HDD fails.SMART shows 5 raw clusters in the pending count and...
  4. win 10 migrate plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using .ppkg file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using .ppkg file?: Can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using provisional package .ppkg fileif so how we can make .ppkg file of windows 10 image in windows configuration designer tool. could you please help me the possible way to migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using windows configure designer tool....
  6. can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using .ppkg file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using .ppkg file?: Can we migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using provisional package .ppkg fileif so how we can make .ppkg file of windows 10 image in windows configuration designer tool. could you please help me the possible way to migrate win 8.1 to win 10 using windows configure designer tool....
  7. Can I use the actual theme of win 8 on win 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I use the actual theme of win 8 on win 10?: Hi! I much preferred the 8 theme. Multiple reasons: Better picked colors for the desktop background more pleasant looking taskbar with high transparency, which blended in better with the rest of the theme. Win10's is just off-color and smudgy looking. Centered titlebar...
  8. Migration from Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Migration from Win 7 to Win 10: I get message saying " Undoing changes made to your computer" when I do the migration Actually it appears at the last part of the process on black screen... By the way, I use boot from flash drive where win10 image stored in. Plus, I migrated many computers in my...
  9. migrate OS Win 10

migrate OS Win 10: I can't update my OS as my laptop C drive is out of space. Can I migrate the OS to a SDXC card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/migrate-os-win-10/66e06b13-b576-44ab-bb31-671d72313989
  10. Can I use Win 8 BizSpark licence key for clean instalation of Win 10

Can I use Win 8 BizSpark licence key for clean instalation of Win 10: I create windows 10 instalation USB flash drive by official Microsoft Tool. Can I use Windows 8 BizSpark licence key for clean instalation of Windows 10 from this USB drive? 10002