Windows 10: can we replace a subscription

Discus and support can we replace a subscription in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; can we replace a subscription version of office 365 into an office version of 2019 completely... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OminduRathwattha, Dec 11, 2018.

1. can we replace a subscription

can we replace a subscription version of office 365 into an office version of 2019 completely

:)

OminduRathwattha, Dec 11, 2018

2. Music Subscription not working on replaced phone

1. What phone model are you using? Nokia 920,

2. Is the phone purchased second hand?

Used my nokia ID on nokia 920 to activate unlimited subscription.. worked fine,,

the phone then had issues, Nokia care replaced the phone with new one.

Now unlmited subscription does not work for new/old nokia ID

3. Is this the first time you activate your subscription with Nokia Music? Yes

4. What's your current location? Bangalore

5. What's the exact error message? No Error

6. Where did you purchased your phone? Store, But phone got replaced.

7. Did you use your Nokia account to sign up or subscribe with Nokia Music before? Same ID/ New ID used in replaced phone.

Hope This Sums up the problem..

the music subscription is not working abt the phone was replaced..

how to make it work.

I also tried music.ovi.com , to actiavte it.. it keeps saying.. SMS sent.. i dont get any SMS.. ( my number is registered in DND)

Kindly help

rohitkumar28, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Agility Win User
    FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:
    Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.
    Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.
    Contact Support

Agility, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

can we replace a subscription

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

can we replace a subscription

1. can we replace a subscription - Similar Threads - replace subscription

2. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...
  3. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...
  4. How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?: My document have numbers instead of my file names. I want to replace the numbers with my file names. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-replace-numbers-with-document-names-in/5db0b361-f567-47bd-a1d4-677d2a1eeb81
  5. How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?

How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?: My document have numbers instead of my file names. I want to replace the numbers with my file names. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-replace-numbers-with-document-names-in/5db0b361-f567-47bd-a1d4-677d2a1eeb81
  6. How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Process Explorer not replacing Task Manager any more!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Process Explorer not replacing Task Manager any more!: I have been using Process Explorer for years, having it replace the Windows Task Manager. Every now and then usually during an update, Windows will revert to Task Manager, and I have to replace it again. Now, however, clicking on the Options/Replace Task Manager has no...
  8. Process Explorer not replacing Task Manager any more!

Process Explorer not replacing Task Manager any more!: I have been using Process Explorer for years, having it replace the Windows Task Manager. Every now and then usually during an update, Windows will revert to Task Manager, and I have to replace it again. Now, however, clicking on the Options/Replace Task Manager has no...
  9. Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get...: Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get flagged as not-Microsoft verified. Please don't tell me how to open the computer to non-Microsoft apps. I want to know why Microsoft Office is not recognized as a Microsoft verified app....
  10. Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get...

Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get...: Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get flagged as not-Microsoft verified. Please don't tell me how to open the computer to non-Microsoft apps. I want to know why Microsoft Office is not recognized as a Microsoft verified app....