Windows 10: Can we return Windows 10 Home edition and get refund

Discus and support Can we return Windows 10 Home edition and get refund in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, My friend in Ukriane who does not have good knowledge of computers recently bought a Lenovo laptop from a shop. Apart from the cost of laptop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by windowscook, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Can we return Windows 10 Home edition and get refund

Hi,

My friend in Ukriane who does not have good knowledge of computers recently bought a Lenovo laptop from a shop. Apart from the cost of laptop, the shop charged around 140 USD to install Windows Home edition on it.

Now my friend wants to return the laptop as it is not as per requirements. The battery life is not good. disk space is less. The shop is ready to take the computer back but they refuse to take back Windows. They say it is impossible to refund for Windows which has already been installed on a computer.

I want to ask from Microsoft directly, what are the possibilities to return the Windows license.? and does Windows home edition really costs around 140 USD?

Regards

:)

windowscook, Feb 22, 2021

2. microsoft store return and refund

Hi Andy,

There are several causes that might affect the performance of your Windows 10 device. It might be caused by memory usage, low disk space, etc. We can try performing several troubleshooting steps to improve the performance of your computer. For your reference,
    check this article: Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10.

If you prefer to return or refund the product, it is better to check if the product is still eligible for return or refund. We recommend that you follow the steps on this
    . It contains information that you need to know about Microsoft Terms of Sale to make sure that your purchase is eligible for return or refund.
    Also, this video provides a guided walk-through on how to request return from your Microsoft account.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Gerard Qui, Feb 22, 2021
  3. I would like a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

I would like to return Minecraft windows 10 edition since it is not the version i wanted. I wanted Java edition but i got windows 10 edititon so i would like to return it. i looked everywhere but there is no refund button to press. i spent 4 hours looking
    how to refund it. i can not play with my friends and would very much like a refund

CristianoGant, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Can we return Windows 10 Home edition and get refund

Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

21st of July

Hi Microsoft. I would really like to get a refund for windows 10 Minecraft.

I had called my dad in to put in the all the details. I had said specifically to get java edition and he paid $40 for Windows 10 edition. I didn't realise this until my friend pointed out that it was different to the one he had; Java edition.

I cannot play with all my friends and I would like it very much if you could accept this return& refund, as I only got the Windows 10 edition yesterday.

UnusualDragonball, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Can we return Windows 10 Home edition and get refund

1. Can we return Windows 10 Home edition and get refund - Similar Threads - return Home edition

2. I want to get a refund for Windows 11 Home edition as it is not accepted within the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to get a refund for Windows 11 Home edition as it is not accepted within the...: When I try to contact support, my request is created but when I try to open the chat with the support agent, my tab doesn't load it up and is a blank white screen. I have tried this multiple times, I have switched to 3 different browsers and I have tried doing this from 3...
  3. I want to get a refund for Windows 11 Home edition as it is not accepted within the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to get a refund for Windows 11 Home edition as it is not accepted within the...: When I try to contact support, my request is created but when I try to open the chat with the support agent, my tab doesn't load it up and is a blank white screen. I have tried this multiple times, I have switched to 3 different browsers and I have tried doing this from 3...
  4. How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.: I keep finding information but hong kong refund hotline is already died:/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund-on-minecraft-windows-10/7daa19cf-4ea1-4ad4-8183-31205f847be9
  5. made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund: when i purchased win 10 home edition online thro my credit card it was first terminated since international transaction was not enebled against my card hence ienabled the facility and made another payment thro my credit card .now problem is that my first transaction which...
  6. can I get a refund/exchange on Minecraft bedrock edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I get a refund/exchange on Minecraft bedrock edition?: My son and daughter have been sharing the Minecraft Java edition license I bought quite a while ago and for Xmas they wanted a second one so they could play with/against each other. So I ordered the bedrock edition Windows native and they found that it's not quite compatible...
  7. i bought windows 10 home N edition and would like to return or upgrade to get windows 10 home

i bought windows 10 home N edition and would like to return or upgrade to get windows 10 home: i bought windows 10 home N edition and would like to return or upgrade to get windows 10 home windows site and help features just go in circles. how to do this...
  8. return/refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    return/refund: I just bought windows 10 for my device but i did not know until after that my device was not compatible for it. I just wanted to know if there was anyway to return windows 10 because i will not be able to use it?...
  9. returns and refunds

returns and refunds: I recently purchased an HP Windows laptop. I am not satisfied with the laptop and would like to return it for a refund. What should I do with the programs because I used it a couple of days. Should I do a factory reset before turning it back in to the store? Please...
  10. return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history

return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history: Hello. I accidentally bought windows 10 home and would like to return it. but there is no return/refund link under order history for the purchase....