Windows 10: Can we reuse Windows installation DVD/USB media for installing Windows?

Discus and support Can we reuse Windows installation DVD/USB media for installing Windows? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I use someone else's Windows CD/DVD to install Windows on my PC as long as I use my original product key? ***Moved from Microsoft Band 2/Watch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Morad Khouri, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Can we reuse Windows installation DVD/USB media for installing Windows?

Can I use someone else's Windows CD/DVD to install Windows on my PC as long as I use my original product key?

***Moved from Microsoft Band 2/Watch mode***

:)

Morad Khouri, Feb 14, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2019
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Feb 14, 2019
  4. DarkEgo Win User

Can we reuse Windows installation DVD/USB media for installing Windows?

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Can we reuse Windows installation DVD/USB media for installing Windows?

1. Can we reuse Windows installation DVD/USB media for installing Windows? - Similar Threads - reuse installation DVD

2. usb instalation media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb instalation media: need to know proper settings in bios to make usb installation media to work right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-instalation-media/93ff205c-55ce-47af-9b16-f12dd5eb03dc
  3. usb instalation media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    usb instalation media: need to know proper settings in bios to make usb installation media to work right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-instalation-media/93ff205c-55ce-47af-9b16-f12dd5eb03dc
  4. usb instalation media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. can a windows 10 install cd be reused?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can a windows 10 install cd be reused?: building a new pc. I bought and used a W10 disk on my current pc, but would that disk work on a new one? submitted by /u/Ateballoffire [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jypu10/can_a_windows_10_install_cd_be_reused/
  6. Can we Install windows on Macbook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can we Install windows on Macbook: since my childhood am using windows, and i have lot more experience with windows, last week i brought a MacBook, but am not friendly with ios, because if we compare there are a lot of things uncomfortable with ios, but i love machine, so i want to ask can I install windows on...
  7. Cannot re-install Windows 10 with dvd rescue media or usb

Cannot re-install Windows 10 with dvd rescue media or usb: For some unkown reason my Hp Pavillion PC would not load windows and saw attempting repairs routine and took me to recovery options but there was no option to use dvd rescue media nor usb so i went into bios and changed to cd/dvd boot option...but when i restarted...
  8. Can't install windows installation media on USB.

Can't install windows installation media on USB.: I'm using a laptop with not much storage to install the windows media, to then install on my new PC, on a USB, but the installation process doesn't recognize the USB, and tries to install to the C: drive, which doesn't, and can't, have enough space for it. It doesn't give me...
  9. Installing windows installation media to a USB.

Installing windows installation media to a USB.: I'm using a friends laptop to install windows to my new SSD, by installing the boot media to a USB. However, in the installation steps, after I select the USB/DVD option, instead of it giving me the option to select which drive to install it to in my case the USB it simply...
  10. reusing a DVD

reusing a DVD: How do i erased a DVD so that i can reuses it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reusing-a-dvd/932809b1-a1eb-4857-bdc0-c5f672f30cd4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can we reuse the usb used for installing windows