Windows 10: Can windows 10 be recovered?

Discus and support Can windows 10 be recovered? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/OymbArr So I downloaded Tails (a live operating system,) and normally would just use that. Today I turned my PC on and tails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CosmicCatDaddy, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Can windows 10 be recovered?

https://imgur.com/a/OymbArr

So I downloaded Tails (a live operating system,) and normally would just use that. Today I turned my PC on and tails wouldn’t run. I decided I’ll just start up windows, but I can’t even get that to run. I’m kind of computer naive by the way.

I tried to click on the ATA HDD as I was told that should be windows, but the screen just flashes and nothing happeneds? Any help would be awesome so I don’t have to buy another laptop.

submitted by /u/CosmicCatDaddy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CosmicCatDaddy, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Can windows 10 be recovered?

Delta6326, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Can windows 10 be recovered?

1. Can windows 10 be recovered? - Similar Threads - recovered

2. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  3. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  4. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  5. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  6. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...: I was rearranging my files on my Windows 10 computer and decided to cut some files from one folder and paste them into another. After I hit "Cut" and moved them, I couldn't find them in the destination folder. No error message popped up, but I just couldn't locate the files I...
  7. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...: I was rearranging my files on my Windows 10 computer and decided to cut some files from one folder and paste them into another. After I hit "Cut" and moved them, I couldn't find them in the destination folder. No error message popped up, but I just couldn't locate the files I...
  8. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

9. How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall?: How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall? I never had the option to connect to Facebook either. I wasnt able to join a clan that I was invited to becuz I always got the "Oh No Something Went Wrong" message then it would kick me from the...
  10. How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall?

How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall?: How do I recover my Windows PC Angry Birds 2 progress after having to reinstall? I never had the option to connect to Facebook either. I wasnt able to join a clan that I was invited to becuz I always got the "Oh No Something Went Wrong" message then it would kick me from the...