Windows 10: Can Windows 10 deploy as SCCM Distribution Point?

Discus and support Can Windows 10 deploy as SCCM Distribution Point? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I will like some help on the below question if i turn Windows 10 as SCCM Distribution Point.1. How many concurrent connection it can connect up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlvinLoo, Jul 5, 2021.

1. AlvinLoo Win User

Can Windows 10 deploy as SCCM Distribution Point?

Hi,I will like some help on the below question if i turn Windows 10 as SCCM Distribution Point.1. How many concurrent connection it can connect up to?2. Any connectivity limitation?3. Are there any features or capabilities that we will miss if we use Windows 10 as a SCCM Distribution Point?

:)

AlvinLoo, Jul 5, 2021
  2. TmanAG Win User

On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant

On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant.

SCCM version 1902.

TmanAG, Jul 5, 2021
  3. SCCM 2012 SP2 Applications and Packages not deploying on client system

Hello

In our test environment SCCM 2012 SP2, Applications and Packages not deploying on client system. We created Adobe, GoogleChrome, Mozila, and VLC all are not deploying on client system.

On Site Staus Status Application Catalog Website Point showing Critical. We tried to uninstall and install but still its same.

Vikas Jagtap, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Can Windows 10 deploy as SCCM Distribution Point?

On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to deploying updates using SCCM.

Since you have reached the Windows Consumer support forums, let me point you in the right direction where you can get support for issues related to deployment of updates using SCCM. Please create a

support ticket
    related to your issue and our technical team will help you with the issue.

In addition, I would suggest you to post your query on
    TechNet forums
    , where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge to assist you with your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Can Windows 10 deploy as SCCM Distribution Point?

1. Can Windows 10 deploy as SCCM Distribution Point? - Similar Threads - deploy SCCM Distribution

2. Do OSD deployments require an SCCM distribution point to be on-site?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do OSD deployments require an SCCM distribution point to be on-site?: Hi I want to know, if I want to deploy operating systems through SCCM, should the SCCM distribution point be in the site where I intend to deploy the operating systems. Thanks...
  3. Do OSD deployments require an SCCM distribution point to be on-site?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do OSD deployments require an SCCM distribution point to be on-site?: Hi I want to know, if I want to deploy operating systems through SCCM, should the SCCM distribution point be in the site where I intend to deploy the operating systems. Thanks...
  4. Do OSD deployments require an SCCM distribution point to be on-site?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MECM/SCCM - Deployment Packages Failing to Distribute - CSendFileAction::SendFiles failed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MECM/SCCM - Deployment Packages Failing to Distribute - CSendFileAction::SendFiles failed...: Hi all,I have seen loads of forum posts with this issue with various answers to the problem - all of which I have tried which don't seem to resolve the issue.We are intermittently having an issues with distributing our Deployment Packages - the main culprit for this has been...
  6. MECM/SCCM - Deployment Packages Failing to Distribute - CSendFileAction::SendFiles failed...

MECM/SCCM - Deployment Packages Failing to Distribute - CSendFileAction::SendFiles failed...: Hi all,I have seen loads of forum posts with this issue with various answers to the problem - all of which I have tried which don't seem to resolve the issue.We are intermittently having an issues with distributing our Deployment Packages - the main culprit for this has been...
  7. MECM/SCCM - Deployment Packages Failing to Distribute - CSendFileAction::SendFiles failed...

8. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  9. SCCM Deployment issue

SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  10. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Customization