Windows 10: can windows 10 help me troubleshoot my smart TV

Discus and support can windows 10 help me troubleshoot my smart TV in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can windows 10 help me troubleshoot my Vizio D40u smart TV file:///C:/Users/blain/Downloads/_6XHiVfLL3NpJ9KGCvScQ01GgAg.br.js.download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joelteague, Sep 17, 2020.

1. can windows 10 help me troubleshoot my smart TV

can windows 10 help me troubleshoot my Vizio D40u smart TV

file:///C:/Users/blain/Downloads/_6XHiVfLL3NpJ9KGCvScQ01GgAg.br.js.download

:)

joelteague, Sep 17, 2020

2. Smart TV

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Smart TV?
    • Have you tried checking with your Smart TV's manufacturer if there were any available firmware updates?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Jeddie Win User
    Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Thanks Bree.

The other similar thread to this says 'Cast to' used to work to a Samsung TV but now it doesn't. This would imply something is 'wrong' with our Win 10?

Can anyone suggest some more troubleshooting steps to try to determine what the issue is?

Jeddie, Sep 17, 2020
  4. can windows 10 help me troubleshoot my smart TV

Miracast with Smart TV problem

Hi Levan,

You may need to update the Wireless card adapter of your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and then hit enter.
    • Click Network Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Wireless Adapter, and then click Update Driver Software.

If the issue persists, you may contact the manufacturer of your Smart TV for tips and troubleshooting steps on the TV's end.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

can windows 10 help me troubleshoot my smart TV

1. can windows 10 help me troubleshoot my smart TV - Similar Threads - help troubleshoot smart

2. Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart TV: The teacher is using a laptop and SMART TV. She can see her screen on the TV and the icons she requires in the taskbar but when she clicks on them they do not open on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smart-tv/022df5a5-d0f2-4995-8398-f4542a313951
  3. Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart TV: The teacher is using a laptop and SMART TV. She can see her screen on the TV and the icons she requires in the taskbar but when she clicks on them they do not open on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smart-tv/022df5a5-d0f2-4995-8398-f4542a313951
  4. Smart TV

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. smart tv

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    smart tv: Hi I am a bit worried! I saw this by accident when looking around. I live in a 1 up 1 down flat. Because downstairs did not use the internet much and did not have internet, I let him use mine when he needed to. Which I didnt mind, hes over 50 and not a gamer etc on...
  6. Smart TV/External HD help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Smart TV/External HD help: Hi there i was wondering you can help me. On my PC, i have setup an external hardrive so it is visible on a network and accesible via a smart hisense TV. Normally it works great but the past few days i have noticed that if i am watching something via the TV on my external...
  7. My Sony Smart TV and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Sony Smart TV and Windows 10: Hi, I just assembled a new computer and when I connect it to my Sony Smart TV, I get no signal. This problem happens in windows 10. I installes windows 8.1 and was able to connect to TV normally. I want to use windows 10 with my TV. would you help me....
  8. Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface

in Windows 10 Customization
    Smart Tv/Windows 10 interface: When I try to view photos on my Samsung TV over wifi from my desktop, I do not get all of the photo files on my computer, and the ones that are displayed are displayed as duplicate and triplicates. I need to know what settings to address to change this. Under windows 7...
  9. mirroring to my smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mirroring to my smart tv: How can I mirror my Microsoft laptop wireless to my Samsung smart tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mirroring-to-my-smart-tv/ed746f49-88e4-4c57-b60e-9f596ec3e35f
  10. can not connect my laptop to my lg smart tv

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not connect my laptop to my lg smart tv: Hi, I had been connecting to my LG 55uj630t for months. One day my laptop wouldn't join, "unable to connect". I tried for 4 day to resolve the matter: forums, customer service, internet searches, etc. Finally, I decided to reset all of my network hardware,...