Windows 10: can windows 10 help with network limitations?

Discus and support can windows 10 help with network limitations? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my daughter is doing remote learning and she needs to use google chrome to go to class. but she keeps going on like pbs kids and such watching cartoons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tallShipwindymate, Feb 23, 2021.

1. can windows 10 help with network limitations?

my daughter is doing remote learning and she needs to use google chrome to go to class. but she keeps going on like pbs kids and such watching cartoons when she is supposed to be in class or doing homework. i've looked a bit into glasswire, but from what i can gather it can only block google chrome, but not specific sites. am i wrong? and is there a way to do all of this from my computer and not hers. ideal solution would also let me see what sites she is going to and be able to block them as well.

submitted by /u/tallShipwindymate
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tallShipwindymate, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Why my laptop still say your wifi or lan network limited in window 10?

Hi Sagar,

Limited network connection in Windows 10 can be an issue with your internet service provider or your device itself. For us to rectify the issue, we would like to gather additional information regarding your concern. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect other devices to your internet?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, you may check out this
    support article
    on how to resolve network connection issues in Windows 10. Click the links for the detailed steps.

Keep us posted for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 23, 2021
  4. can windows 10 help with network limitations?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

can windows 10 help with network limitations?

1. can windows 10 help with network limitations? - Similar Threads - help network limitations

2. windows 10/11 network speed is limited to 100Mbps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10/11 network speed is limited to 100Mbps: I have a windows 10 and windows 11, two windows machines. both are dell laptops, one is dell zhan 66, the other is dell G15 5520. while connected to my AP at home, even i download a file from a local server at home, the download speed is exactly about 12M. while it is like...
  3. windows 10/11 network speed is limited to 100Mbps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10/11 network speed is limited to 100Mbps: I have a windows 10 and windows 11, two windows machines. both are dell laptops, one is dell zhan 66, the other is dell G15 5520. while connected to my AP at home, even i download a file from a local server at home, the download speed is exactly about 12M. while it is like...
  4. Add Network Printer Limit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add Network Printer Limit: What is the upper limit on the number of Network Printers that I can add to my local Windows 10 laptop? Can I potentially add 10,000 printers and make any one of them the default printer? The idea is to build an RPA bot that can prepare a document and send it for printing to...
  5. Network speed is limited

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network speed is limited: Hello guys, my laptop keeps limiting itself to below 10mbps frequently. Very rarely it can get the full speed of nearly 50mbps via ethernet. But then it drops below 10mbps and I can't figure out why. All of my other devices are doing fine. The cable I tested separately, that...
  6. App Network Usage Limited to 10%

App Network Usage Limited to 10%: So I have a pretty new computer and fairly good internet, both rated at 1000Mbps and using ethernet, but when trying to download games, the task manager says it's near 10% or about 95 Mbps. How do I allow the app, Steam, to use more of that and download faster. Steam's CPU...
  7. Windows 10 limiting network speed to 100Mbps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 limiting network speed to 100Mbps: Hi everyone, So, this thing is driving me crazy. -I've got a 300mbps internet. -My network adapter is gigabit capable. -The ISP router to which I'm connected via a perfectly good cable is also gigabite capable. However, apparently randomly, Windows 10 limits my Gigabite...
  8. Limiting WiFi Networks

Limiting WiFi Networks: How do I stop my neighbours' WiFi networks appearing in my list of available networks ? Whenever my network drops out and I click on the WiFi icon in my system tray to re-connect I get 5 or more networks that aren't mine. I would like to stop this happening I am running...
  9. Windows 10 Networking HELP!

Windows 10 Networking HELP!: I have spent 2 weeks and I am at the end of my rope. We purchased 3 new desktop computers to replace the 3 we already had in our office. Hp with Windows 10, we use QuickBooks and I cant get the 3 new computers to see each other in order to put QuickBooks on the new ones to...
  10. Windows 10 limited connection, please help..

Windows 10 limited connection, please help..: Hello, There's a problem with my laptop connecting to my home wifi. It keeps saying limited connection while other devices connecting just fine. I have 2 windows machine and 2 phones connecting to home network. I tried to uninstall the driver then install it back but...