Windows 10: Can Windows 10 integrate Android Apps Into Its Functions?

Discus and support Can Windows 10 integrate Android Apps Into Its Functions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As it is now, Android devices have a mouth-watering array of apps which can't be used by Windows 10 users without the use of so-called emulators which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TomKunzo, May 4, 2021.

1. TomKunzo Win User

Can Windows 10 integrate Android Apps Into Its Functions?

As it is now, Android devices have a mouth-watering array of apps which can't be used by Windows 10 users without the use of so-called emulators which not only hogs computer memory but also may not function properly. So, can Windows 10 integrate Android Apps Into Its Functions to work seamlessly without third party apps intervention?

:)

TomKunzo, May 4, 2021
  2. TomKunzo Win User

As it is now, Android devices have a mouth-watering array of apps which can't be used by Windows 10 users without the use of so-called emulators which not only hogs computer memory but also may not function properly.
    So, can Windows 10 integrate Android Apps Into Its Functions to work seamlessly without third party apps intervention?

TomKunzo, May 4, 2021
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Can Windows 10 integrate Android Apps Into Its Functions? :(

t_ski, May 4, 2021
  4. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Can Windows 10 integrate Android Apps Into Its Functions? - Similar Threads - integrate Android Apps

2. Memory Integrity No Longer Functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity No Longer Functioning: I received a popup notification from Windows Security that Memory Integrity was off. ssdudfu.sys, VIA_USB_ETS.sys, and mbtusbser.sys were the incompatible drivers. After looking throughout the forum here, I was able to remove the first two using the cmd prompt method. The...
  3. Memory Integrity No Longer Functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity No Longer Functioning: I received a popup notification from Windows Security that Memory Integrity was off. ssdudfu.sys, VIA_USB_ETS.sys, and mbtusbser.sys were the incompatible drivers. After looking throughout the forum here, I was able to remove the first two using the cmd prompt method. The...
  4. Better integration of windows with android file systems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Better integration of windows with android file systems: There seems to be many questions about people wanting to transfer folders and files from android to windows but the problem occurs with date and times for each system. Windows has date created, date modified and date accessed but android has date modified, date changed and...
  5. Better integration of windows with android file systems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Better integration of windows with android file systems: There seems to be many questions about people wanting to transfer folders and files from android to windows but the problem occurs with date and times for each system. Windows has date created, date modified and date accessed but android has date modified, date changed and...
  6. Can I download a android apps in my windows 10 pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I download a android apps in my windows 10 pc?: Hello, I want to know how can I download play store without any apps like Bluestacks , Gameloop , nox player. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-a-android-apps-in-my-windows-10-pc/47225601-7c88-46b3-b31b-a4dc425edaa2
  7. Windows 10 can now stream multiple Android apps simultaneously

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 can now stream multiple Android apps simultaneously: Last year, Windows 10 Your Phone app was updated with Android apps streaming for select Samsung phones and Microsoft is now adding support for multiple Android apps. This feature is also gradually rolling out and it could take a few days to be enabled for all devices. After...
  8. Integrated Windows mute microphone function, similar to mute speakers function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Integrated Windows mute microphone function, similar to mute speakers function: As per the title: It's now 2021, videoconferencing is a reality of day to day life for many people, others do podcasting and videocasting. We've had an integrated mute speakers function in Windows for some time, and you can utilize this via multimedia keyboards or assign...
  9. Windows 10 can now run Android apps. Good?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 can now run Android apps. Good?: submitted by /u/verax_mmts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6e0lx/windows_10_can_now_run_android_apps_good/
  10. This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps

in Windows 10 News
    This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps: Microsoft’s mobile OS experiment ended in January 2020 and the last wave of Windows Mobile devices won’t receive any more updates or patches with features or security improvements. While the journey of Windows on phones has officially ended, a UK-based company said they have...